Join the Arizona Technology Council and partners Slavic, UBS Financial Services, Inc. and Employee Benefits International for a Lunch and Learn presentation on both the Council’s Technology Pool Healthcare Program and its 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan.
For the Technology Pool Healthcare Program, learn about:
- Savings: Tech companies have saved 5- 37% on their healthcare premiums when they joined the pool. Leverage lower administrative cost typically only available with 1000+ employees participating and significant underwriting advantages. If the Technology pool runs better than expected, employers get a refund!
- Budget Stability: The pool renews together as one large group. There are 15 industry specific pools offered and not one company has left a pool in 15 years.
- Predictability: Technology companies participating in the pool meet quarterly to learn how the pool is running. Pool members leave the August meeting, knowing the renewal action that will take place in January of the following year.
- Control: Pool members vote on changes made to benefits and rates. Each Technology company participating may select a representative to vote on their behalf.
- Quality Plan Designs: Technology companies joining the pool get to choose up to 3 of the 10 PPO & HSA plan designs to offer their employees accessing the national Cigna PPO network.
For the AZTC 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP), learn about:
- Savings: Take advantage of economies of scale, a highly competitive fee structure and eliminate plan audit costs. Enjoy layers of administrative control, best of breed design and low cost investment options which can help attract and retain employees for your company of any size.
- Fiduciary Control: Learn how your fiduciary responsibility under ERISA and the Department of Labor (DOL) will be greatly reduced or eliminated by participating in the AZTC’s 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP). The AZTC 401(k) MEP will eliminate your role as trustee of your own company plan, outsource fiduciary services and will eliminate your need for a plan investment committee.
- 5500 Freedom: Learn why you or another company employee will never have to sign another 5500 as a fiduciary of your firm’s retirement plan.
- Custom Design: The AZTC 401(k) MEP allows for fully customized plan design options.
- Limited Administrative Burden: Discover how you may eliminate most of your firm’s administrative processes while ensuring a compliant and cost effective retirement plan.
This Lunch and Learn is appropriate for HR Heads, Administrators, Trustees, Finance and C-Suite Executives.