The Arizona Technology Council is your business network for member services + discounts.
Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn’t be one of them.
The Arizona Technology Council Preferred Business Partners program was launched to provide significant member discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don’t waste your employees’ valuable time collecting quotes around town—we’ve done that for you. Partner companies participating in the program are active Council members committed to providing high-quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members. View the brochure for more information on each member discount.
For 2020, our Preferred Business Partners are:
- Print Media and Publishing, presented by Arizona Lithographers
- Healthcare benefits program, presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- R&D Tax Credit Services presented by HighPeak Advisors
- General Liability, E&O and Cyber Insurance presented by Infinity Insurance Partners
- Customized Payroll & HR Solutions, presented by iSolved
- Executive, Individual, + Team Leadership Training presented by JDH Insights
- Pre-move project management, presented by M3 Commercial Moving & Logistics
- Accounting and Financial Services, presented by Moss Adams
- Telephony and Cloud-Hosting Services presented by Pacific Office Automation
- Electronic Recycling, presented by R3E Waste Recycling
- 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc
Interested in applying or learning more about the Preferred Business Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your organization would qualify, and to learn more about our business network.
Criteria for Participation as an AZTC Preferred Business Partner
- Partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Partner must be an active participant in the Preferred Business Partners Committee.
- Your discount to members must be substantive and not accessible through other channels (we are looking for exclusive partnerships!).
- When appropriate, Partners must be willing to promote the program to current clients and customers through email marketing, social media, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must commit to sponsor a minimum of $3,000 annually, whether through an annual or event-specific AZTC sponsorship.