AZTC is your Business Network for Member Services Discounts
Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn’t be one of them.
The Arizona Technology Council Preferred Business Partners program was launched to provide significant member discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don’t waste your employees’ valuable time collecting quotes around town—we’ve done that for you. Partner companies participating in the program are active Council members committed to providing high-quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members.
For 2019, our Preferred Business Partners are:
- Employee Benefits Program, presented by Banner|Aetna
- Growth-Driven Web Design & Marketing Services presented by Nuanced Media
- 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc
- Telephony and Cloud-Hosting Services presented by Pacific Office Automation
- General Liability, E&O and Cyber Insurance presented by Infinity Insurance Partners
- Electronic Recycling, presented by R3E Waste Recycling
- Executive, Individual, + Team Leadership Training presented by JDH Insights
- Sales + Management Training, presented by Sandler Training
- Customized Payroll & HR Solutions, presented by AmCheck
- R&D Tax Credit Services presented by HighPeak Advisors
- Accounting and Financial Services, presented by Moss Adams
- Print Media and Publishing, presented by Arizona Lithographers
Interested in applying or learning more about the Preferred Business Program? Email email@example.com to see if your organization would qualify, and to learn more about our business network.
Criteria for Participation as an AZTC Preferred Business Partner
- Partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Partner must be an active participant in the Preferred Business Partners Committee.
- Your discount to members must be substantive and not accessible through other channels (we are looking for exclusive partnerships!).
- When appropriate, Partners must be willing to promote the program to current clients and customers through email marketing, social media, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must commit to sponsor a minimum of $3,000 annually, whether through an annual or event-specific AZTC sponsorship.