The Arizona Technology Council is your business network for member services + discounts.
Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn’t be one of them.
The Arizona Technology Council Preferred Business Partners program was launched to provide significant member discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don’t waste your employees’ valuable time collecting quotes around town—we’ve done that for you. Partner companies participating in the program are active Council members committed to providing high-quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members.
For 2023, our Preferred Business Partners are:
- Data destruction and electronic recycling, presented by AmpleTech Refresh
- Print media and publishing, presented by Arizona Lithographers
- Healthcare benefits program, presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- R&D tax credit services, presented by HighPeak Advisors
- Employee performance measurement tools using promo code AZTC25%, presented by Hire Capacity
- General liability, E&O and cyber insurance, presented by Infinity Insurance Partners
- Full-service HR solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, presented by TriNet
- 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP), presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Interested in applying or learning more about the Preferred Business Program? Email [email protected] to see if your organization would qualify, and to learn more about our business network.
Criteria for Participation as an AZTC Preferred Business Partner
- Partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Your discount to members must be substantive and not accessible through other channels (we are looking for exclusive partnerships!).
- When appropriate, partners must be willing to promote the program to current clients and customers through email marketing, social media, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must commit to sponsor a minimum of $3,000 annually, whether through an annual or event-specific AZTC sponsorship.