- Wednesday, Oct 24 - 2018 Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo Register
- Friday, Sep 14 - SAVE THE DATE! Southern Arizona Women in the Workforce Register
- Thursday, Jan 31 - SAVE THE DATE: ARIZONA PHOTONICS DAYS Register
- Wednesday, Oct 10 - TUCSON LUNCH AND LEARN: JNR CYBERSECURITY Register
- Thursday, Sep 13 - Mobile and Social Media Legal Considerations: Key Issues That Should Be Keeping All Brand Owners and Employers Up at Night Register
- Tuesday, Jun 26 - Lunch and Learn: The Billion Dollar IT Headache Register
- Tuesday, Jul 24 - Women in the Workforce Forum: Building an Employee Resource Group that Works Register
- Wednesday, Jul 25 - Tucson Lunch and Learn: Manufacturing Tech – How to Use 3D Robotic Inspection Systems Register
- Tuesday, Jul 17 - Lunch and Learn: Actionable Analytics Register
- Wednesday, Oct 3 - Tucson: State of the Council Breakfast Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
AZTC Launches TechConnect PodcastIn partnership with Coplex, the Arizona Technology Council has launched the TechConnect AZ Podcast in an effort to share the incredible accomplishments of AZTC members and Arizona tech innovators in an easily-consumable, convenient format. Every ...
AZTC Releases Industry Impact ReportThe Arizona Technology Council is excited to announce the release of our Technology Industry Impact Report, a compilation of research showing Arizona tech industry data on the economic contribution, wages, workforce development, patents, taxes, ...
2017 AZTC Annual ReportIt is our pleasure to present the 2017 Arizona Technology Council Annual Report, chronicling last year’s achievements. Arizona definitely grabbed the headlines in early 2017 when autonomous cars headed this way after our own Gov. Doug Ducey ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies and offers business networking in Phoenix, Tucson and across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.