- Thursday, Dec 7 - 2017 Cybersecurity Lunch Forum; Presented by Cisco Register
- Tuesday, Dec 5 - Executive Breakfast: 5 Things Tech CEOs Can (and Should) Expect from Marketing Register
- Wednesday, Jan 17 - 2018 Phoenix Golf Tournament Presented by Network Research Register
- Wednesday, Dec 6 - Tucson Lunch & Learn: DESIGNING PARTNERSHIPS: HOW TO GET THE MOST FROM YOUR AGENCY Register
- Wednesday, Dec 13 - December Council Connect: Save $100/user… You, Your CRM & Beyond Register
- Tuesday, Nov 21 - Lunch and Learn: 5 Steps to Differentiate Your Company from Your Competition Register
- Monday, Jan 8 - HEALTHIEST IN TECH WELLNESS MONTH 2018 Register
- Thursday, Dec 14 - Tech the Halls After5 Holiday Mixer: Hosted by Galvanize Register
- Tuesday, Nov 28 - Lunch and Learn: What Social Media Platforms Your Business Needs to Be On Register
- Monday, Feb 12 - 2018 TECNA DC Fly-In Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
What is the Tech Jam Showcase? GCOI 2017Usually, our Governor’s Celebration of Innovation awards are accompanied by a traditional tradeshow exhibiting products and services from our incredible members, partners, and award finalists. This year, we are changing things up. Enter the ...
We Protect PHX Cybersecurity Hiring Event Nov 9We Protect PHX, a collaborative initiative by McKesson + Vincent Benjamin connects Current Cybersecurity Leaders with Future Leaders of Tomorrow and Innovators of Today. The group is holding a hiring open house on November 9th at Culinary ...
AZTC + Health Hub Announce Healthiest in Tech Wellness Month 2018Health Hub, creators of cultures of health at work, is proud to lead the first annual Healthiest in Tech Wellness Month hosted by the Arizona Technology Council. The event consists of 4 weeks of programming to inspire building a culture of ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies and offers business networking in Phoenix, Tucson and across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.