- Monday, Oct 16 - Fall 2017 TechTerra Recycling Week Register
- Wednesday, Oct 25 - 2017 Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo: Showcasing Technology and Innovation Register
- Thursday, Nov 2 - 2017 Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards/TechJam Showcase – Disruptive Technology Register
- Thursday, Dec 7 - 2017 Cybersecurity Lunch Forum; Presented by Cisco Register
- Tuesday, Dec 5 - Brunch and Learn: 5 Things Tech CEOs Can (and Should) Expect from Marketing Register
- Thursday, Nov 2 - Sandler Training Workshop – Sell More Easily Register
- Wednesday, Jan 17 - 2018 Phoenix Golf Tournament Register
- Wednesday, Oct 25 - Tucson Lunch & Learn: Applying Lean Principles to Green Register
- Tuesday, Oct 31 - Lunch and Learn: Designing Partnerships – How to Get the Most from Your Agency Register
- Tuesday, Nov 14 - Lunch and Learn: Identifying Online Trolls and Addressing Harmful Content Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
What is the Tech Jam Showcase? GCOI 2017Usually, our Governor’s Celebration of Innovation awards are accompanied by a traditional tradeshow exhibiting products and services from our incredible members, partners, and award finalists. This year, we are changing things up. Enter the ...
AZ Manufacturing Month: PADT Hosts NerdtoberestPhoenix Analysis and Design Technologies (PADT) is having a Nerdtoberfest party on October 26 from 5-8 p.m. at the company’s headquarters at ASU Research Park in Tempe. It promises to be a good time! The purpose of the event is ...
Own Your Confidence with Yandy on October 26Celebrate self-love with the Arizona Technology Council, Yandy.com and gate6 for our Women in the Workforce event. Yandy’s female leaders will discuss how Yandy strives to make all women own their confidence and feel sexy. This event will also ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies and offers business networking in Phoenix, Tucson and across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.