- Friday, Jun 9 - Tucson Seventh Annual Golf Tournament 2017: The Golf Club at Dove Mountain Register
- Thursday, May 4 - 2017 Cybersecurity Summit; Presented by Infinity Insurance Partners Register
- Thursday, Jun 22 - 2017 Aerospace, Aviation & Defense and Manufacturing Conference Register
- Thursday, May 18 - After5 Tech Mixer: Presented by Enliven Production Group, Inc. Register
- Wednesday, May 10 - TUCSON LUNCH & LEARN: PRESENTED BY CRETucson NEW ACCOUNTING RULES 101 Will Affect Your Business! Register
- Tuesday, May 2 - Sandler Training Workshop – Sell More Easily Register
- Tuesday, Jun 6 - Sandler Training Workshop – Sell More Easily Register
- Tuesday, Aug 1 - Lunch and Learn: Make Better Decisions Register
- Tuesday, May 2 - Lunch and Learn: Your New Hire Roadmap: Keys to Successful Onboarding Register
- Tuesday, May 9 - Lunch and Learn: Make New FASB Accounting Rules Work for You Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
2016 Arizona Technology Council Annual ReportIt is the Council’s pleasure to present the 2016 Arizona Technology Council Annual Report, chronicling last year’s achievements. The Arizona technology industry experienced another outstanding year, with the technology workforce ...
Spring 2017 TechConnect Magazine: The Additive Manufacturing IssueThe Arizona Technology Council has been partnering with the Arizona Commerce Authority to publish the quarterly TechConnect magazine, which Council members turn to for the latest community technology news. The digital publication features ...
2017 CompTIA Cyberstates Report ReleasedThe 2017 CompTIA Cyberstates Report was released on Monday and shows some great traction for the technology industry in the Greater Phoenix Metro area.Among other findings, the report shows the average tech wage at nearly $98k nearly doubling ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.