- Tuesday, Mar 20 - Lunch and Learn: Benefits of Migrating to Windows 10 Register
- Thursday, Mar 29 - More Sales in Less Time- Successful Prospecting and Selling Techniques for You and Your Sales Team Register
- Wednesday, Oct 24 - SAVE THE DATE! Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo Register
- Friday, Jun 8 - SAVE THE DATE! Southern Arizona Women in the Workforce Register
- Friday, Sep 14 - SAVE THE DATE! Southern Arizona Women in the Workforce Register
- Saturday, Apr 28 - TUCSON Saturday Special! UA Underground Mining Tour and Steak Grill Register
- Wednesday, Oct 3 - TUCSON AFTER5 AT Tucson Airport Register
- Friday, May 18 - 8th Annual Tucson Golf Tournament at Sewailo Golf Club Register
- Tuesday, Apr 17 - Leveraging Technology to Keep Your Competitive Edge Register
- Thursday, Apr 5 - Blockchain Q&A – Presented by the AZTC Law & Technology Committee Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
Send Job Postings for Inclusion in AZTC CommunicationsThe Arizona Technology Council wants to help its members fill open positions that arise in the organization. The jobs will appear here in our monthly newsletter. To list your jobs, send us the following: Company name Title of the position Brief ...
AZTC CEO Named 2018 CompTIA Tech ChampionThe Arizona Technology Council is pleased to announce that its President and CEO, Steven G. Zylstra, has been named a Tech Champion by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). Zylstra was recognized for his leadership in ...
AZTC Now Requiring Member Login for Event RegistrationThis year will be one of transformation for the Arizona Technology Council as we work to grow and improve the value we provide to our membership base and the local technology community. Of those changes, perhaps the one that will have the ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies and offers business networking in Phoenix, Tucson and across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.