- Tuesday, Aug 1 - Lunch and Learn: Make Better Decisions Register
- Thursday, Aug 3 - Tucson Women in the Workforce Quarterly Event: Pivots and Promotions – A Panel Discussion Register
- Monday, Aug 14 - 2017 CEO Leadership Retreat; Presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc. Register
- Wednesday, Oct 25 - 2017 Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo: Showcasing Technology and Innovation Register
- Monday, Aug 7 - TUCSON FORUM: CONTRIBUTE TO THE NEW IT TALENT ROADMAP Register
- Tuesday, Sep 12 - Lunch and Learn: Data Security and Privacy – Leveraging Mobile Device Intelligence Register
- Thursday, Nov 2 - 2017 Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards – Disruptive Technology Register
- Tuesday, Aug 8 - Sandler Training Workshop – Sell More Easily Register
- Tuesday, Oct 3 - Lunch and Learn: Leadership and Problems – Do They Align in Your Company? Register
- Thursday, Sep 28 - Smart City Summit – Share your Smarts Register
Latest News in Arizona Tech
See What's Happening Around The State
AZTC Statement on Senator John McCain“We join the nation in the outpouring of well-wishes for our senator John McCain,” said Steven G. Zylstra, president and CEO, Arizona Technology Council. “It’s a privilege to have such a true hero and patriot represent us in ...
Summer 2017 TechConnect Magazine: The Internet of Things IssueThe Arizona Technology Council has been partnering with the Arizona Commerce Authority to publish the quarterly TechConnect magazine, which Council members turn to for the latest community technology news. The digital publication features ...
Advertise in the 2017 AzBusiness Tech SupplementA message from the Arizona Technology Council President + CEO, Steve Zylstra: Dear Valued Arizona Technology Council Members: We are pleased to announce that our valuable partnership with AZ Big Media has continued for 2017, and we will be ...
Photos from tech events around Arizona
Business Networking in Phoenix
AZTC is the Source for Technology Networking Events
The Arizona Technology Council works to connect, empower, and engage technology companies operating in throughout the state of Arizona through educational seminars, business legislative lobbying, and networking events. The Council has a diverse member community of science and technology companies, professional service vendors, academic organizations, and non-profit entities. With offices in Phoenix and Tucson, the Council provides tremendous value to technology companies across the state of Arizona.
Our signature events include some of the most anticipated educational seminars, technology networking events and conferences in AZ, including our Cybersecurity Summit, CEO Retreat, Technology and Business Expo, Marketing Technology Summit, and our annual awards event, the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation. Weekly Lunch and Learn and monthly Council Connect Luncheons give our members the opportunity to both showcase their expertise and learn from other members in an intimate setting while sharing a nice meal.
Of course, not all our events are centered around education. The Arizona Technology Council hosts two golf tournaments during the year, one in Phoenix and the other in Tucson, with both providing attendees the opportunity to golf a premier course and network in a fun and informal setting. Our monthly after5 Mixers are one of the favorite member benefits, as all Council members and their staff are welcome to attend free of charge. The Arizona Technology Council is the source for business networking in Phoenix.
A benefit exclusive to Arizona Technology Council members is the opportunity to be involved in one of our committees. Some of our most popular committees include the Startup + Entrepreneurship Committee, Cybersecurity Committee, IoT Committee, Gaming Committee, and the Women in the Workforce. Our committees meet monthly to network, share industry knowledge, and learn from peers and guest speakers. Committee members also assist the Council in obtaining speakers and sponsors for our larger events and conferences. Come join the best business networking in Phoenix! Become a member of the Arizona Technology Council.