Arizona Technology Council 401(k) MEP Plan Highlights
- No annual audit
- Cost savings on the investments
- No individual Form 5500 reporting
- Minimal plan maintenance
- Flexible plan features, including safe harbor, Roth and
- profit sharing
- Customizable 401(k) plan design options involving eligibility, matches, vesting schedules and more
- Reduce your fiduciary responsibilities
The Council’s 401(k) MEP, from a government reporting standpoint, is treated like one large plan. The end result for you is a retirement plan with competitive investments, outstanding service and someone else doing the legwork. Let us handle the paperwork for you.
Strength in numbers
When you utilize the Council’s 401(k) MEP, you have all the advantages and flexibility of a stand-alone plan sponsor, but avoid the expenses, fiduciary liabilities and administrative headaches associated with sponsoring a stand-alone plan. The result is more time for you to focus on running your business!
Let us handle the paperwork for you
By participating in the Council’s 401(k) MEP, virtually all administrative tasks can be offloaded from you to Empower, the UBS Institutional Consulting Group and the Arizona Technology Council.
Tasks that can be shifted may include:
- Administrative responsibilities
- Employee eligibility tracking
- Plan compliance
- Non-discrimination testing
- Annual reporting
- Participant education/enrollment