Membership Pricing Calculator
The Arizona Technology Council community is made up of a diverse range of technology companies, associate vendors, educational institutions, government entities and non-profit organizations. Annual member dues range depending on the type of membership your organization qualifies for and how many full-time employees you have working in Arizona.
Your organization is eligible for an Industry Membership
$380 paid annuallyApply Now
“I love the Tech Council. I was a member of the CEO Network for five years and developed really meaningful connections during that time and those folks have become my closest friends, colleagues and even clients over the years.”
Questions? We’ve got you covered
What is the Arizona Technology Council?
The Arizona Technology Council is the state’s premier trade association for science and technology companies. We are home to over 750 companies, ranging in size from early stage startups to larger corporations that are household names. We host 100+ informative events annually, engage in public policy advocacy at the federal, state and local levels and offer our member companies a variety of resources that can help them focus on bringing their visions to life.
What are the benefits of becoming a Council member?
First off, you become part of the community of technology movers and shakers that are making Arizona a more innovative place to be. But here are some of the other benefits:
- Free or discounted access to over 100 events per year
- The opportunity to influence public policy at the federal, state and local levels
- Access to small business resources like our association health plan, multiple-employer 401(k) plan and discounted tuition at certain in-state educational institutions
- The ability to participate in one of our many industry-focused committees
- Access to discounted and vetted products and services
- Promotional support of your organization’s big wins
- The ability to post open positions on our job board
- The ability to post your events on our community tech events calendar
- Networking, networking and more networking opportunities
And the list goes on!
How much does it cost to become a member?
Pricing varies based on the type of membership your organization is eligible for and the number of full-time employees you have based in Arizona. You can calculate the exact amount using our pricing calculator.
What type of membership is my organization eligible for?
We have three tiers of membership: industry, associate and government, nonprofit & academic.
- Industry: for organizations that provide or develop technology products
- Associate: for organizations that provide support services or products to technology companies
- Government, non-profit & academic: for government entities, non-profits or educational institutions
You can visit our pricing calculator to determine your eligibility and learn how much your annual dues will cost.