AZTC is your Small Business Network
Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn’t be one of them.
The Arizona Technology Council Preferred Business Partners program was launched to provide significant discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don’t waste your employees’ valuable time collecting quotes around town—we’ve done that for you. Partner companies participating in the program are active Council members committed to providing high quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members.
For 2018, our Preferred Business Partners are:
- Employee Benefits Program, presented by EMI Health
- Inbound Marketing Services + Sales Alignment presented by Prism Global Marketing Solutions
- 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc
- Telephony and Cloud Hosting Services presented by Trans-West Network Solutions
- General Liability, E&O and Cyber Insurance presented by Infinity Insurance Partners
- Free Electronic Recycling, presented by Westech Recyclers
- Job Postings + Recruitment Marketing Software, presented by LocalWork.com
- Sales + Management Training, presented by Sandler Training
- Customized Payroll & HR Solutions, presented by AmCheck
Interested in applying or learning more about the Business Essentials Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your organization would qualify, and to learn more about our small business network.
Criteria for Participation as an AZTC Preferred Business Partner
- Partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Your discount to members must be substantive and not accessible through other channels (we are looking for exclusive partnerships!).
- Partners must include a revenue-sharing component with the Council.
- When appropriate, Partners must be willing to promote the program to current clients and customers through email marketing, social media, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must sponsor a minimum of one AZTC event (Council Connect, Signature Conference) for a minimum of $2,500.