Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn’t be one of them.
The Business Essentials Program was launched to provide significant discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don’t waste your employees’ valuable time collecting quotes around town—we’ve done that for you. Partner companies participating in the Business Essentials Program are active Council members committed to providing high quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members.
For 2017, our Business Essentials partners are:
- Employee Benefits Program, presented by Employee Benefits Internationals
- Inbound Marketing Services + Sales Alignment presented by Prism Global Marketing Solutions
- 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) presented by UBS Financial Services, Inc
- Telephony and Cloud Hosting Services presented by Trans-West Network Solutions
- General Liability, E&O and Cyber Insurance presented by Infinity Insurance Partners
- Free Electronic Recycling, presented by Westech Recyclers
- Job Postings + Recruitment Marketing Software, presented by LocalWork.com
Interested in applying or learning more about the Business Essentials Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to see if your organization would qualify.
Criteria for Participation in the Business Essentials Program
- Partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Business Essentials Program discount to members must be substantive and not accessible through other channels (we are looking for exclusive partnerships!).
- Business Essentials Program must include a revenue-sharing component with the Council.
- Business Essentials Program partner must be actively attending Council-sponsored events: minimum one event a month.
- When appropriate, Business Essentials Program partner must be willing to promote Business Essentials Program to current clients and customers through email marketing, social media, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must sponsor a minimum of one AZTC event (Council Connect, Signature Conference) for a minimum of $2,500.