The Arizona Technology Council’s Optics Valley Committee annually hosts Arizona Photonics Days. This event is designed to bring together Arizona optics and photonics companies and our partners from the Global Photonics Alliance for two days of technical discussions and business-to-business meetings.
For two days of technical discussions and business-to-business meetings, attendees:
- connect and network with global peers in the quiet intimate environment of Tucson, Arizona.
- learn about the amazing technology from Optics Valley companies, the University of Arizona BIO5 Institute, and that from our Global Photonics Alliance attendees.
- discuss global optics and photonics issues with your peer and leaders in the industry.
- Expert Keynotes
- Technology and Business Presentations
- Company Presentations
- Networking opportunities to discuss presentations, trends, and issues