The Business Marketing Association (BMA) Phoenix Chapter and the Arizona Technology Council (AZTC) are once again joining forces to bring you the sixth annual Marketing Technology Summit, which will be held on Thursday, August 21, 2014, at the Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Conference Center. This year’s Summit will focus on tools and tactics for leveraging Big Data to create top-notch marketing and sales content and strategies.
Four reasons to attend the 2014 Marketing Technology Summit
1. Networking! – We expect more than 250 business-to-business marketing, sales, and technology professionals to attend the Summit. So it’s a great opportunity to rub elbows with other decision makers, make new connections and rekindle old ones.
2. Workshops, Panels and Keynotes, OH MY! – The agenda is loaded: three Lunch and Learn-style workshops, two panel discussions and two award-winning keynote speakers:
- Fire Starter: Pre-Summit Lunch and Learn Workshops
- Opening Keynote with Laura Ramos, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research
- CIO/CMO “Big Data” Thought Leadershippanel discussion with Mike Guggemos, CIO at Insight; Steve Reese, CIO of the Phoenix Suns; and Kevin Myers, CMO at Swiftpage
- Data and Customer Success Managementpanel discussion with Dan Steinman, Chief Customer Officer at Gainsight, Aaron Stead, SVP Sales & BizDev at Infusionsoft; Ruben Rabago, Director of Member Care at WebPT; and Tim Thomas, CIO at Local Motors
- Afternoon Keynote with Rowan Trollope, GM of the Collaboration Technology Group at Cisco Systems
What a lineup!
3. Swag! –Some of the top companies in technology marketing are sponsoring the summit and will be there hosting an all-day expo. Mingle with your peers, visit the sponsors’ booths for valuable information, fun activities, and swag giveaways. Sponsors for the event include the Arizona Commerce Authority, Castelazo Content, Dell, Elevation Marketing, IDS Technology Marketing, KEO Marketing, LaneTerralever, meltmedia, ON Advertising, Prisma Graphic, Prism Global Marketing Solutions, TechThinQ, Televerde, Tempo Creative, Trans-West Network Solutions, TSYS Merchant Solutions and UBM Tech.
4. Drinks! – Finish the day with a cold beer or a refreshing glass of wine, delicious appetizers and the company of friends old and new. Take the opportunity to talk to the day’s speakers, chat with the sponsors, and otherwise enjoy the coming-together ofthe tech marketing community.
What more can we say? This event promises to be a perfect blend of informative and fun – and above all, valuable. You’ll be glad you came. So reserve your spot at the 2014 Marketing Technology Summit by registering here.
If your company is looking for great exposure to an audience of marketing professionals, the Marketing Technology Summit has four tiers of sponsorship opportunities available. For more information, contact the Arizona Technology Council at email@example.com.