Recent updates to the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification program were announced by the DoD’s Office of Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment in an attempt to streamline and accelerate adoption of the CMMC program through a significant set of changes.
The introduction of CMMC 2.0 outlines changes that will impact cost, preparation and maintenance of CMMC certifications. Making sense of these developments and how it will affect your organization is paramount in moving forward on your CMMC journey.
Join Snap Tech IT’s CMMC expert, Karl Bickmore, CEO, and Shawn Brown, COO, for a 30-minute conversation on the announcement where you’ll learn:
1. Key changes that build on and refine original program requirements
2. Updated tiered level structure with CMMC 2.0
3. Similarities and differences in level requirements
4. Level of certification most DoD contractors will be expected to secure
5. Steps to take today to prepare for CMMC 2.0
The time is now to take the necessary steps to achieve certification required for DoD contract consideration. Arm your business with the knowledge and know-how in understanding new guidelines and prepare for certification and ongoing management.