Join the Arizona Technology Council and Arizona Commerce Authority for our November Virtual Breakfast Speaker Series Event. This event will focus on the SBIR program and how it can be leveraged to fund research, development , and commercialization of new technologies. Speakers will include an SBIR program manager for NASA, as well as companies who have been involved with past SBIR research. Hear from industry experts on the steps needed to secure SBIR funding and the benefits it can bring your company.
• 10 min: Introduction and SBIR 101
• 35 min: Panel discussion
• 15 min: Q&A
• Eric Miller, Principal and Co-Owner, PADT, Inc. (Moderator)
• Scott Smas, Program Manager, ASU School of Earth and Space Exploration
• Esko Mikkola, CEO, Alphacore
• Lou Farina, Business Analyst, Technology Commercialization, Maricopa SBDC
• TBD, NASA Program Manager
Key Event Take-Aways:
• Learn about SBIR funding opportunities
• Hear from a successful SBIR awardee company
• Learn what an SBIR program manager looks for in a proposal
Who Should Attend This Event:
Individuals and companies curious about the SBIR process or those currently looking to apply for an SBIR grant.
Visit www.aztechcouncil.org/tech-events to view all of the Council’s upcoming virtual tech networking opportunities, engaging virtual tech events and in-person tech events.