In this third Tech Inclusion Forum of 2021, four successful founders of Arizona technology companies will share insights into HOW Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) have impacted their career journey and the companies they founded. They will also share how DEI is woven into company culture.
In this session, attendees will:
• Gain insight into how DEI has influenced the career journey of four successful female founders
• Hear how leading AZ companies have incorporated DEI principles into their companies and culture
• Learn strategies that you and your company can adopt to bring DEI from a conversation to a commitment
Who Should Attend:
This event is intended for CEOs, Business Leaders, DEI Leaders, HR executives, Entrepreneurs as well as anyone seeking to become a more proactive ally in achieving a more diverse, equitable and inclusive business reality.
ERIC MILLER (Moderator)
Principle & Co-Founder, PADT Inc.
Host and moderator for the event will be Eric Miller, Board chair of AZ Technology Council, Co-Founder of PADT and DEI Champion, Advocate and Ally.
- Rebecca Clyde, CEO/Founder of Botco.ai
- Anne Dougherty, Co-Founder, Illume Advising
- Shawn Linam, CEO/Co-Founder of Qwaltec
- Michelle Tinsley, COO/Co-Founder of YellowBird
3:30 – 3:35 p.m. | Opening remarks
3:35 – 4:45 p.m. | Presentations
4:45 – 5:00 p.m. | Q&A
5:00 p.m. | Event ends
Become an event sponsor!
Increase your company’s visibility in Arizona’s growing technology industry sector by becoming an event sponsor.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about the various levels of sponsorship to suit your organization.
Visit www.aztechcouncil.org/tech-events to view all of the Council’s upcoming virtual tech networking opportunities, engaging virtual tech events and in-person tech events.