Cyber-attacks against small & medium-sized businesses in the Phoenix area continue to skyrocket. How do businesses combat these attacks?
Snap Tech IT has teamed up with the Phoenix FBI to provide crucial cybersecurity education to local businesses in an effort to protect data & the local economy. Educational content is geared toward a non-technical audience, so you don’t have to be in IT to benefit.
You’ll receive powerful intel on cyber threats & attacks in and around Phoenix from FBI Cybersecurity Agent, Brad Thurman, as he shares:
• New attack methods against local area businesses
• How security best practices could have prevented attacks
• How to avoid catastrophic loss & achieve compliance regulations
• The importance of security awareness training for employees
Mix, mingle & enjoy an exquisite meal alongside the Phoenix area business community.
Save your seat! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/fbi-cybersecurity-briefing-tickets-391103098897?aff=MarketingAZTC
* Business casual attire required
**This educational event is offered to business leaders and IT staff of Phoenix-area businesses. Snap Tech IT reserves the right to revoke the lunch registration of any unqualified registrants.