Join the Arizona Technology Council (AZTC) and Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA) for
the 7th annual Cybersecurity Breakfast Forum on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at Venue 8600 in Scottsdale.
The Cybersecurity Breakfast Forum is an opportunity for government and business leaders to learn about the threats, vulnerabilities and consequences related to data security and privacy matters. This educational forum will provide actionable solutions from real-world practitioners to help protect your intellectual property and customer data.
Event Agenda (Subject to Change):
7:45 AM | Breakfast/Networking/Exhibits
8:30 AM | Opening Remarks
- Steven G. Zylstra, President & CEO, Arizona Tech Council
- Frank J. Grimmelmann, President & CEO, Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance, Inc. (ACTRA)
9:00 AM | Panel Discussion | Proven Lessons for Addressing Today’s Threat Landscape
- Tim Casey, Sr. Information Security Risk Manager, Intel
- Donna Kidwell, Chief Information Security and Digital Trust Officer, Arizona State University
- Frank Limardo, Head of Information Security, Nikola Motor Company
- Gregory A. Porpora, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Federal, WW Government Industry CoC Solution Team
- Owen Zorge, Chief Information Security Officer, City of Chandler
- Moderated by Frank J. Grimmelmann, President & CEO, Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance, Inc. (ACTRA)
Cyber attacks on our nation continue to grow exponentially year over year with increasing concern over nation-state attacks, leaving security leaders with the challenge of responding to increasingly capable adversaries. As these attacks continue to impact every public and private organization, regardless of size or type of business affecting the welfare of our citizens, various strategies have emerged to respond to these threats. In this active exchange, senior security leaders will share their practical lessons learned from the trenches on how best to respond to this hostile cyber environment that today threatens the physical environment increasingly.
9:50 AM | Opening Keynote Speaker | Smarter Security for a Higher Impact
- Andrew Pendergast, Founder & EVP of Product at ThreatConnect, Inc.
10:15 AM | Spotlight Presentation | Harnessing Cybersecurity into the Future & Tips for Success!
- Stacey Anfuso, CISSP, President & CEO, La Jolla Logic, Inc
The time has come for all businesses to take cybersecurity seriously, including the smallest of small businesses. Cyber hygiene must be a standard practice and part of basic business operations. For Federal contractors, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is coming, and similar initiatives will be realized across many government industries. This is a useful model for applying the benefits of the NIST methodologies for protecting data. Join us to learn practical tips and considerations for making security a reality in your business. Stacey Anfuso, founder of La Jolla Logic, an award-winning cybersecurity and Phase III SBIR recipient, has insights to share on applied approaches to enhancing your business’s success and security posture.
10:45 AM | Quick Break
11:00 AM | Presenting Sponsor Presentation | A Case Study Supporting the Achievement of Uninterrupted Business Operations
- Gene Torres, Sr. Presales Engineer, Zerto
11:10 AM | Spotlight Interview | Arizona State Ramp
- J.R. Sloan, CIO, State of Arizona interviewed by Mark Kirstein, VP of Customer Success, Global Market Innovators
11:20 AM | Spotlight Presentation | DC Update: Cyber Reporting Rules & the Upcoming 118th Congress
- Caroline Lynch, founder and owner, Copper Hill Strategies, LLC.
11:40 AM | Power Presentation | A Red and Blue Perspective on the State of Small Business Security
- Vince Matteo, Senior Consultant, Seven Layers, LLC
- Jonathan Cortez, CISSP, Director of Security Operations, CyVig
11:50 PM | Closing Keynote Speaker
- Ryan Murray, Deputy Director of Arizona Homeland Security and Deputy CISO, State of Arizona
12:20 PM | Closing remarks/Networking
1:00 PM | Event Ends
PARTNER SPONSOR PRESENTING SPONSOR
ACTRA ADVISORY BOARD
Want to sponsor the 2022 Cybersecurity Breakfast Forum?
Contact the AZTC at [email protected] for great sponsorship opportunities.