Your business has daily challenges. Finding the right vendors shouldn't be one of them.
Interested in applying or learning more about the Business Essentials Program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to see if your organization would qualify.
The Business Essentials Program was launched to provide significant discounts on the products and services technology businesses need most. Don't waste your employees' valuable time collecting quotes around town—we've done that for you. Partner companies participating in the Business Essentials Program are active Council members committed to providing high quality products and services with highly reduced prices solely for AZTC members.
Each year the Council chooses 12 partners to participate in the Business Essentials Program. For 2014, our partners are:
Criteria for Participation in the Business Essentials Program
- Business Essentials partner must be current AZTC member in good standing.
- Business Essentials Program discount to members must be substantive.
- Business Essentials Program must include a revenue sharing component with the Council.
- Business Essentials partner must be actively attending Council-sponsored events: minimum six events/annually.
- When appropriate, Business Essentials partner must be willing to promote Business Essentials Program to current clients and customers through email marketing, company newsletters and the company website.
- Partner must sponsor one AZTC event (Council Connect, Signature Conference) for a minimum of $1500.