- Advanced Packaging – This session will feature data-sharing breakthroughs that are leading to smarter manufacturing processes, higher yields, and new semiconductor innovations. Thought leaders will engage attendees on topics including advances in chip enablement, logic & memory integration, 3D High Bandwidth integration, HPC Packaging Roadmap, package architecture goals, hybrid bonding, future of 3D stacking, thermal innovations, optical interconnects, and improving data-sharing across the microelectronics supply chain.
- Memory Manufacturing – This session will feature memory scaling trends, DRAM/NAND challenges & enablers, defect detection requirements, gaps, metrology challenges and enablers.
- Supply Chain – Ensuring the future of the strategic semiconductor industry in the US required a solidification in supply chain. This session will cover big data and artificial intelligence for operations Management in the Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry, factory automation and optimisation, advanced process control, defect inspection and unique logistics solutions.
- Work Force Development – Building and strengthening the semiconductor talent pipeline to sustain the current accelerated pace of innovation and growth must be of a top priority. This session will highlight solutions to strengthen strategic initiatives for Semiconductor Companies.
- Industry Market Trends – Market trends and a 2023 update on forecasts and insights on semiconductor manufacturing supply chain and M&A Forecast will be presented in this session. Perspectives on key semiconductor industry trends from Wall Street analysts will be thoroughly discussed.
Register for the Council’s upcoming Phoenix and Tucson tech events and Optics Valley optics + photonics events.