Message from the CEO
In the wake of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Arizona Technology Council is committed to the health and well-being of its valued members, partners, board of directors, staff and the tech ecosystem we serve.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
Although we are now working remotely, the Council’s team is more dedicated than ever to supporting the development, growth and advancement of science- and technology-driven companies in Arizona, fostering a climate of creativity and community for its members, and strengthening the state as an innovation hub.
As a non-profit organization, the Council also is one of many Arizona small businesses just like yours that’s facing some of its greatest challenges. As we navigate through these turbulent times, you can count on us to continue to:
- advocate for state and federal policies that enhance Arizona’s technology sector;
- deliver relevant reports and new data on Arizona’s tech industry and job growth;
- offer comprehensive health care and 401(k) programs; and
- accelerate the innovative and entrepreneurial mindset in our growing startup ecosystem.
STAY CONNECTED AND PLUGGED IN
In addition to weekly updates, virtual events and tech-focused webinars, we’re working behind the scenes to provide meaningful content, member updates and industry news for you to stay connected to Arizona’s tech sector and community.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP + SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES
At a time when much feels out of our control, there’s plenty you can do to help local businesses and member organizations like the Arizona Technology Council survive this. While you may not currently be able to attend in-person the great tech-focused events that the Council is known for, there is much you can do to show your support:
- Renew your membership: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to renew to continue to be part of Arizona’s thriving tech ecosystem. Between educational seminars, networking mixers and our engaging committees, the opportunities are endless to be involved.
- Become an annual sponsor: There are three annual sponsorship levels available to companies, all accompanied by related levels of exposure: Premier, Platinum and Visionary.
- Sponsor an upcoming event: Increase your visibility in Arizona’s tech sector. Contact email@example.com to learn about the various levels of event sponsorship to suit your organization.
- Advertise with the Council: contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about the multitude of opportunities to fit any budget.
WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER
While we cannot predict what tomorrow brings, we are honored to work with each of our members, partners and board of directors in creating Arizona as a destination for technology companies to be, thrive and stay. It should go without saying that we are all connected and interdependent; the virus proves just how true that is. This difficult episode teaches us the importance of creative and collaborative solutions. In short, we need each other, and crises often remind us of that.
WE’RE HERE TO PROMOTE YOUR SUCCESS
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to help during these uncertain times—or at any time. We will continue to be here to address your needs and promote your success.
Steven G. Zylstra, Sc.D. (hon.)
President + CEO
Arizona Technology Council