Aerospace & Defense CEO Network
The Council’s Tucson CEO Network brings senior business leaders together in a comfortable and confidential atmosphere to discuss business issues specific to member companies, their industries and the local economy as a whole. These executives representing an array of technology-based industry sectors share valuable experience, insights and advice with other members of the group. Meetings are held on a rotating basis at member companies, where tours are conducted and best practices are highlighted. In addition, speakers from government, industry, academia and other industries make presentations to the group at monthly meetings.
- Mary Bailey, Rincon Research
- Shubhayu Chakraborty, CIS Global
- Paul DeHerrera, Innovative Avionics
- Jason Douglas, Tangent Aviation
- Stephen Fleming, Center for Quantum Networks
- Andy Griffis, The Sensor Group
- Callie Groth, BlackBar Engineering
- Dennis Kenman, Tucson Embedded Systems
- Patrick Marcus, Marcus Engineering
- Erik Novak, 4D Technology
- Alex Rodriguez, FreeFall 5G
- Marilyn Speert, TMM Precision
- Howard Stewart, AGM Container Controls
- Austin Yamada, The University of Arizona Applied Research Corporation
- Darrel Yarbrough, Yarbrough Electronic Sales
Please contact Karla Morales, vice president of the Council’s Southern Arizona Regional Office, to learn how you can get involved.
Although important relationships are often forged within the groups, the CEO Network is not “a lead” or networking group, nor is it intended for members whose companies are in a turnaround situation.