BIRD Foundation non-dilutive funding opportunities for Arizona-Israel R&D collaboration:
Accelerating Growth Through Strategic Partnerships
During the Event you will hear about:
• What is BIRD Foundation?
• Introduction to BIRD
• Upcoming grant opportunities
• Success story – BIRD Project – HealthTrio, Tucson AZ, and Serenus.AI, Israel: AI Prior-Auth Connect – Harnessing the Power of AI and ML to Improve Patients’ Outcomes
• Lesson learned
Key Event Take-Aways:
• BIRD is looking to connect to innovative companies in all technology sectors.
• BIRD can facilitate introductions to potential Israeli/US partners.
• BIRD provides non-dilutive funding of up to $1-1.5M for joint R&D projects between US and Israeli companies without taking IP rights or equity.
Who Should Attend:
• Arizona based companies developing innovative technologies or companies that can benefit from an R&D collaboration with Israeli partners.
• Research Institutes or Universities with R&D in the Energy or Homeland Security sectors.
President and CEO, Arizona Israel Technology Alliance
In his role as resident and CEO of the Arizona Israel Technology Alliance (AITA), Leib Bolel oversees the facilitation of growth in bilateral trade between the technology communities of Arizona and Israel across the spectrum of the tech sector. From startups to global corporations and government, he works to bridge the gaps and create opportunities for the greater good of economic development.
MAYA VARDI SHOSHANI
HILLARY ORLY HAREL
Visit www.aztechcouncil.org/tech-events to view all of the Council’s upcoming virtual tech networking opportunities, engaging virtual tech events and in-person tech events.
Virtual , Register to Attend!
April 27, 2021
9:00am - 10:00am
Free for Council members; $20 for non-membersRegister