Join the Arizona Technology Council for its Virtual Breakfast Speaker Series that brings together tech titans, outstanding CTOs, advocates, innovators and industry champions of existing and emerging sectors who are reshaping Arizona’s tech ecosystem. This Virtual Speaker Series is geared to professionals working from home or office during these different times.
This speaker series event will explore the current initiatives and efforts in Arizona’s advanced manufacturing sector and what leaders from Boeing and the Arizona Manufacturers Council are doing to address the industry’s needs. The featured speakers will discuss products and services advanced manufacturing companies are providing in response to COVID-19, including Boeing’s COVID-19 resources, and cover issues facing the industry that affect us all.
9:00 – 9:15 a.m. | Opening Remarks and Presenting Sponsor Presentation
9:15 – 10:00 a.m. | Breakfast Speaker Presentation/Fireside Chat
10:00 – 10:30 a.m. | Q&A with Speaker/Closing Remarks
Executive Director, Arizona Manufacturers Council at Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
As executive director of the Arizona Manufacturing Council (AMC), Allison Gilbreath leads the organization’s advocacy efforts and serves as the voice of the manufacturing industry in the state. She and her team work to advance policy issues and reforms positively impacting Arizona manufacturers. Before joining the Chamber, Gilbreath spent more than a decade working in the economic development arena. She previously served as vice president of business development for the Greater Phoenix Economic Council and vice president of business attraction for the Arizona Commerce Authority.
Manager Southwest Region, The Boeing Company
Mark Gaspers serves as Manager for State and Local Government Operations at The Boeing Company. Prior to his current position with Boeing, Gaspers was a Trade Control Specialist in support of Boeing’s Space Exploration division. Before coming to Boeing, Gaspers was a policy analyst for defense, homeland security, veterans and NASA issues for the Senate Republican Policy Committee (RPC) under the chairmanship of Senator Jon Kyl. Gaspers also served as a senior legislative assistant for Representative Lincoln Diaz-Balart and as Senator Kyl’s health care legislative correspondent.
Key take-aways attendees will gain insight into include:
- How supply-chain deficiencies were exposed as as a result of COVID-19 and the efforts needed to bring supply chains closer to home, specifically to North America.
- The opportunity for state leaders, associations and manufacturers to come together post-COVID to create a repository of Arizona’s existing supply chain assets that includes raw materials, processing facilities, machinery and technology; and how this proposed repository could be utilized by economic development officials and the private sector to build upon Arizona’s existing industrial base.
- Strategies and benefits for companies to keep more inventory on hand to help mitigate PPE shortages.
Who Should Attend:
- Workforce development professionals
- Manufacturing companies
- Career advisors and counselors
- Professionals interested in advanced manufacturing
Become an event sponsor!
Increase your company’s visibility in Arizona’s growing technology industry sector by becoming an event sponsor.
Contact [email protected] to learn about the various levels of sponsorship to suit your organization.
Virtual , Register to attend!
May 12, 2020
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
[AZTC Member - Free] [Non AZTC Member $20]Register