Cloud computing is a hot topic for business and IT departments. There is plenty of hype that excites people about the possibilities and confuses people about the risks. What businesses really need is to develop a solid strategy for evaluating when, where, and if they should use cloud computing.
Join James Riley, CEO of JNR Networks, to learn:
- Proper definitions of cloud computing and the various forms it can take
- How to develop a framework for evaluating if and where cloud computing is the right fit for your organization
- Critical legal and security considerations to be aware of when engaging the cloud
Who should attend :
- Business owners
- Decision makers that are driving technology adoption
- IT personnel looking to advise their organizations on adoption of cloud computing.
About JNR Networks:
JNR Networks is a family-owned IT consulting firm based in Tucson. JNR Networks’ motto is “Do IT Different”. They believe that as technology and businesses grow they need to shift IT decisions to be driven by business demands. When this happens, technology can be an amazing tool to empower businesses to maximize their potential.
JNR Networks works with clients to develop strategic technology plans that align with business goals. JNR Networks implements those plans, provide ongoing support and continuously re-evaluate the solutions to ensure the technology is properly aligned with the business and is operating to its peak potential