Hosted by the University of Advancing Technology, the discussions will be wide-ranging, with expert-in-their-field panelists sharing their informed opinions and fielding questions from an inquiring, knowledge-thirsty audience. Topics covered this year include:
– Who is the Chief Security Officer of the future and what background will they have?
– What does the future of Risk Intelligence Look like in a physical and cyber environment and how can we combine data for meaningful results?
– Do physical security specialists ‘lack’ cyber skills or will it always be a different discipline?
– How can security across the spectrum be seen as a business enabler instead of cost?
– Should we reallocate some of the cybersecurity budget to redress real physical threats?
– How will automation and AI disrupt the industry, and will it create two excellent physical and digital security disciplines or one converged function?