Sherman & Howard’s Labor & Employment Group invites you to an educational conference highlighting recent labor and employment developments and their impact within the workplace. Join us for cutting-edge insights on employment law trends across the nation.
April 2, 2020 | Arizona Biltmore | 7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
• Managing workplace conflict over politics, religion, and other topics
• Gender sidelining: Is this the next #MeToo movement?
• Legislative updates in the equal pay for equal work debate
• Best practices for hiring, background and credit checks, and employee handbooks
• Common but avoidable HR documentation blunders from the perspective of a jury trial
• And more!