Scholars International Conference on Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery Research is organized by Scholars International Limited and will be held from Dec 02 – 03, 2019 at Rafael hoteles Forum Alcala, Madrid, Spain.
Who Can Attend:
• Formulation Scientists
• Researchers from Pharmaceutical Companies
• Biomedical Engineers
• Pharmaceutical Associations and Societies
• Professors & Associate Professors
• Research Scholars
• Presidents & Vice-Presidents
Pharmaceutics 2019 aims at sharing new ideas and new technologies amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Formulation Design and Drug Delivery to share their recent innovations and applications and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event.
The Conference will also have a space for companies and/or institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results. Pharmaceutics 2019 involves the tracks like Drug Delivery Technologies, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Routes of Drug Administration, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Nucleic Acid Based Drug Delivery, Smart Drug Delivery Systems, Nano Pharmaceutics and Advanced Drug Delivery, Bio therapeutics as Novel Technique in Drug Delivery, Drug Delivery and Device Development, Major Challenges in Drug Delivery, Peptide and Protein Drug Delivery, Drug Delivery Equipment and Machinery, Business Opportunities in Drug Delivery, Vaccine Based Drug Delivery Technology, Drug Delivery and Device Development.
The two-day meeting is going to be an event to look forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts of the field, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the best in the business. It will also prove to be a brilliant open door for the representatives from Universities and Institutes to cooperate with the world class researchers and an outstanding opportunity for businesses keen at expanding their global market reach. Interested individuals can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with their colleagues.
• Drug Delivery Technologies
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
• Pharmaceutical Technology
• Routes of Drug Administration
• Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine
• Advanced Research on Controlled Release
• Targeted Drug Delivery System
• Microcapsules, Liposomes and Vesicles
• Pharmaceutical Formulations
• Bioavailability and Drug Absorption
• Gene Therapy and Tissue Engineering
• Manufacturing Processes and Quality Control
• Nucleic Acid Based Drug Delivery
• Smart Drug Delivery Systems
• Microfluidic platform for Nanoparticle Synthesis
• Bio-therapeutics as Novel Technique in Drug Delivery
• Major Challenges in Drug Delivery
• Peptide and Protein Drug Delivery
• Drug Delivery Equipment and Machinery
• Vaccine Based Drug Delivery Technology
• Biologic Drugs
Additional details will be updated as soon as they are available.