On the manufacturing floor, most automated machinery in the U.S uses decades-old technology—the big red stop button—to make the equipment safe for workers. While this is an effective method to cut power to the equipment, it may also cause unnecessary stoppage along the line.
There is a better way to increase worker safety and keep production running. At this Lunch and Learn, hear from Tim Loria, a TÜV Certified Functional Safety Engineer, about Safe Motion functions and how they can be applied to make your facility safer and more productive.
Tim Loria will cover these topics:
- Improving the safety of existing equipment
- Increasing production uptime due to fewer unnecessary stops
- Safe Motion functions and their adoption in the US
- How you can get started with SafeMotion functions
Who Should Attend:
- Executives for manufacturing companies
- Manufacturing/mechanical/controls engineers
- Operations managers
Bosch-Rexroth gives its customers and users a competitive advantage through safe, efficient, intelligent and high-performance solutions.
Its reason for being is movement.
Bosch-Rexroth loves to move machines and services to help its customers become winners. Over the years creating movement was and still is the aim of Rexroth´s products, solutions and technologies.