C-Suite / Sr. Level Executives and Directors / Managers of IT are invited to register with Discounted Admission for the upcoming Phoenix Cyber Security Summit.
FBI Supervisory Special Agent Martin Hellmer will lead the Morning Security Briefing.
Tuesday, October 16
7:45am – 6pm
Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
100 North 1st St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
The first 50 to register will receive Complimentary Admission with code AZTC18
Afterwards, Code is Good for $95 (standard price $350).
Secure your pass today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cyber-security-summit-phoenix-tickets-40911127283?discount=AZTC18
All registrations are subject to approval. Students & those in a Sales / Marketing / Business Development role are not permitted.
Each Pass includes a catered breakfast, lunch & cocktail reception, and the earning of 6 CPE Credits with your Full Day Attendance.
Topics include: Incident Response Orchestration, Ransomware, Insider Threat & Corporate Espionage, AI, and more.
Experts Include (partial list):
• FBI: Martin Hellmer, Supervisory Special Agent
• Verizon Enterprise Solutions: David Ostertag, Global Investigations Manager, Investigative Response
• AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions: Bindu Sundaresan, Strategic Security Solutions Practice Lead
• CenturyLink: Mike Smith, Senior Direct, Security Solutions
• Arctic Wolf Networks: Brian NeSmith: CEO & Co-Founder
• Center for Internet Security: Ryan Spelman, Senior Director
• Red Canary: Michael Haag, Director of Advanced Threat Detection & Research
• @RISK Technologies: Sean O’Brien, President & CEO
• enSilo: Karl Gainey, Director
• Armor: Thomas Scott, Solutions Consultant
Evaluate the latest cyber solutions from 15+ companies such as AT&T Cybersecurity Solutions, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Darktrace, CenturyLink, Forcepoint, Mimecast, @RISK Technologies, LogRhythm, Armor Defense, enSilo, and more.
Space is limited so secure your pass to this powerful, one-day summit before it’s sold out!