It is time to meet some new people! The Arizona Technology Council and PADT are hosting the seventh edition of our Virtual after5 Tech Mixer on Thursday, October 8, 2020. Please join Arizona Technology Council members, non-members, and PADT staff for this great, virtual-networking opportunity. Please note, for this event you must REGISTER BY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1st.
Meet some new people!
Tell the stupid virus where it can go and use technology to meet some new people. We have had six of these virtual networking events so far and they have been a lot of fun. For this seventh event in the series, we are switching it up a bit…instead of sending attendees to random rooms, we have created common-interest grouping.
Here is how it will work:
– Register before October 1st
– You will get a survey on October 5th (Monday) on what interests you (it will be a very BROAD list)
– Complete the survey by October 7th (Wednesday) so we know what you care about
– We will create the breakout rooms in Zoom the morning of the 8th
– We will meet all together for 15 minutes, then split people into breakout rooms four times. Then come back and wrap up together.
Help support the Arizona Technology Council and the SciTech Institute
These events are put on by PADT in cooperation with the Arizona Technology Council and have always been FREE. But, there is no such thing as a free lunch.
Both the Arizona Technology Council and the SciTech Institute help to support themselves through a variety of in-person events. During this time of COVID-19 those events are not happening and they need your help to continue to deliver to the Technology and STEM communities.
So please, if you like this event, donate what you can to either or both organizations.