Join the Arizona District Export Council for a free, two-part webinar created especially for companies interested or already exporting from the United States to Mexico.
With a renewed USMCA and Mexico being the biggest trade partner for Arizona, it is important to understand the impact of the changes to the USMCA and what you need to know when exporting to Mexico to be more successful.
Featuring Arizona District Export Council experts, webinars will be moderated by Craig Rochette (Managing Director CYR International LLC).
Session 1: Wednesday Sep 23 from 11:00AM – 12:30 PM
- Understand why you should consider exporting to Mexico: Fernando Jimenez (Sr. International Trade Specialist, US Commercial Service, Phoenix, AZ)
- Learn what has changed in the new USMCA agreement – Leandro Solorzano (Director, US Commercial Service, Arizona)
- Apply a Go to Market strategy – Gunnar Light (Managing Director of Global G Group)
- Differentiate between types of engagement levels – Eduardo Gonzalez (President of 258 Consulting)
Session 2: Wednesday Sep 30 from 11:00AM – 1:00 PM
- Evaluate your different Shipping options – Ricardo Alcubierre (Director of Marketing, UPS, Desert Mountain District)
Consider your different Finance & Insurance options – Fernando Almeida (Regional manager of Penn International Insurance)
- Learn your Tax benefit options – Steve Rodis (Partner of Wallace, Plese + Dreher LLP)
- Understand your Legal implications – Michael Patterson (Partner of Spencer Fane LLP)
- Listen from a successful Arizona exporter – Bill Jordan (CEO of Allied Tool & Die)