Are you trying to find ways to close more deals? Do you feel like you’re coming off too ‘salesy’ to your prospects? Join the Arizona Technology Council + Sandler Training on Tuesday, January 23 to get some unconventional tips for improving your sales process and your relationships with potential clients. Lunch is included.
What You Will Learn:
- How prospects gain the upper hand on you during the sales process.
- Why traditional sales approaches turn you into an unpaid consultant.
- How prospects use your proposals to negotiate better deals elsewhere.
- Why most prospecting methods are ineffective.
- How to avoid wasting time preparing proposals that won’t win any business.
- Why your challenges with time management might actually be something else
- How the Sandler seven-step sales process will help you break the rules and sell more, more easily.
Who Should Attend?
This event may be for you if you are:
- Tired of hearing prospects tell you they need to ‘think it over’.
- Frustrated by writing too many proposals and quotes and not winning the business.
- Concerned that all your efforts to win a new client may just be unpaid consulting.
- Suspect that prospects are using you to get a better deal from their existing supplier.
- Frustrated when prospects go into hiding?
About Sandler Training
The Sandler sales methodology fosters an attitude of leadership, rather than just emphasizing technique. Reinforcement training facilitates the development of new and empowering behaviors, attitudes, and sales skills, mapping a unique road map to lasting success.
About the Presenter
Kal Jurdi has spent the last ten years training corporate and small businesses around the world in leadership, team building, and communication. His rich background in Tranformative Learning including NLP, Experiential Training, and Landmark equips Kal with what it takes to build championship sales team.
NEW FOR 2018! Member Login:
The AZTC now requires all members of the Council to login to register and receive the member rate for all events. To register your company e-mail address as a member and create a password please click here. After you register your e-mail address you can register for all events at the member rate going forward. If you have any questions or issues please contact your AZTC sales associate or call 602-422-9463
515 E Grant St.
Phoenix , AZ 85004
January 23, 2018
[AZTC Members, FREE] [Non-Members, $15]Register