Arizona Technology Council, in partnership with the Arizona Commerce Authority, honors technology leaders and innovators from across the state with the 16th annual Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards.
2019 marks the 16th year of this prestigious, black-tie event that attracts more than 850 attendees for a night of networking, dining and entertainment.
The event will consist of a strolling dinner and Tech Showcase followed by a theatre-style awards program. Companies featured at the Tech Showcase consist of award finalists, sponsors and AZTC partners.
4:00 – 6:00 PM Tech Showcase | Networking | Strolling Dinner
6:00 – 8:00 PM Award Presentations
8:00 – 8:30 PM Networking + Tech Showcase
To purchase tickets for the October 24th event CLICK HERE.
Round trip Van Ride from Tucson to Event: $25
AZTC Members: $150 | Non-AZTC Members: $175
AZTC Member Group of 10: $1,250 | Non-AZTC Member Group of 10: $1,500
Award Finalists + Business of the Year Winner:
Below are all the award finalists. Winners will be announced at the event on October 24.
Benchmark – Academia Award
- Center for Innovation in Brain Science U of A, Tucson
- GUSTO – Chris Walker, PI – U of A, Tucson
- U of A – Dr. Louise Hecker, Research Lead for UA’s Lab Studying highly selective Nox4 small molecule inhibitors for the treatment of fibrotic disorders, Tucson
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix
Innovator of the Year: Large Company Award
- AgJunction Inc., Scottsdale
- Choice Hotels, Phoenix
- Truyo, Chandler
Innovator of the Year: Small Company
- AdviNow Medical, inc., Scottsdale
- Prime Solutions Group, Inc., Goodyear
- World View Enterprises, Inc., Tucson
Innovator of the Year: Startup Company
- Emagine Solutions Technology, Tucson
- FreeFall Aerospace, Inc., Tucson
- Qwick, Scottsdale
MSS Business Transformational Leadership Award
- Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance, Scottsdale
- Northwest Valley Connect, Surprise
- Walbar LLC (DBA Walbar Engine Components), Chandler
- Yuma Regional Medical Center, Yuma
Ed Denison Business Leader of the Year Award Winner
- Fletcher McCusker, Tucson
AccountabilIT Lifetime Achievement Award:
The voting for the 2019 AccountabilIT Lifetime Achievement Award has closed and the AZTC is excited to announce the 2019 AccountabilIT winner is James C. Wyant, Professor Emeritus, Wyant College of Optical Sciences, University of Arizona. The award will be presented live on stage at the event on October 24th.
GCOI sponsorship packages range in price from $2,500 – $25,000.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
About the Tech Showcase:
Arizona is emerging as one of the fastest-growing tech hubs in the nation. Arizona may be a young state, but it is the grit and personality of the local technology companies and vendors that set it apart. There is no better place on earth to launch and scale innovative ideas that tackle the toughest tech challenges. Featuring award finalists, sponsors and partners, the Tech Showcase will include over 50 companies showcasing their innovations, culture and future here in Arizona. Bring your staff and colleagues to experience and enjoy Arizona’s exciting the tech community.
Tech Showcase exhibitors are encouraged to show off their company culture and creativity through fun, interactive activities. Some ideas include:
• Virtual reality
• Putting green
• Life-size board games like Jenga or Connect Four
• Prize wheel
• Drone racing
• Video games
• Dance Dance Revolution
Interested in learning about transportation from Tucson to the 2019 GCOI event? Please contact Jeff Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Design Pickle | Iron Mountain | Pacific Office Automation | TGen
Vonage | Wallace, Plese + Dreher | PADT | SciTech Institute
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD SPONSOR
FUTURE INNOVATOR SPONSOR