We are entering a new realm of cyber-attacks, placing financial organizations directly in the crosshairs. In 2021, a number of major financial organizations were hit with devastating attacks, including Automatic Funds Transfer Services, Flagstar Bank, CNA Financial & more. Larger companies with more resources are being affected by cyber-attacks than ever before. Where does that leave smaller financial businesses in protecting sensitive data without stout resources or infrastructure in place? And, how does a smaller financial firm strike a balance between achieving financial compliance with regulators & properly structuring cybersecurity for their organization that protects critical data simultaneously?
Cybercriminals understand that expertise & resources pose a difficult challenge for smaller financial organizations & are willing to target them as low-hanging fruit. Less work on their end. Join cybersecurity experts, Karl Bickmore, CEO, Snap Tech IT, & Shawn Brown, COO, Snap Tech IT for a 30-minute conversation on Striking a Balance Between Financial Compliance & Cybersecurity where you’ll learn:
• The anatomy of attacks on financial organizations in 2021
• Top misconceptions around achieving compliance regulations & cybersecurity requirements
• How to choose a provider that understands both financial compliance & cybersecurity
• Practical approaches from a financial firm cybersecurity case study
• How to identify security gaps in your IT environment today
Ensure that your financial business is buttoned-up in both areas of compliance & cybersecurity with the information you need to check all the boxes. Register @ https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8237773532893569293?source=AZTC