The Arizona Technology Council, Arizona Commerce Authority and Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA) are excited to host the tenth annual Cybersecurity Summit on Thursday, May 11, 2023.
|Presenting Sponsor||Partner Sponsor||Platinum Sponsor|
|Silver Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Silver Sponsor|
|Silver Sponsor||Luncheon Sponsor||Copper Sponsor|
|Copper Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
|Bronze Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor
The Cybersecurity Summit provides an opportunity for government and business leaders to learn about the threats, vulnerabilities and consequences related to data security and privacy matters. Join these great Arizona organizations for this educational summit that provides actionable solutions, as numerous AZTC and ACTRA member organizations showcase their available resources, products and services geared toward helping protect your intellectual property and customer data. There will be panel discussions, a keynote speaker, sponsors and other exceptional presentations.
10:45 AM | Registration/Lunch/Networking/Visit Exhibitors
11:30 AM | Opening Remarks & Brief Vendor Pitches
11:50 AM | Panel Discussion
- Rob Lloyd, Deputy City Manager, City of San José
- Frank Limardo, Head of Information Security, Nikola Corporation
- Tim West, Director, Cybersecurity CISM, CISSP, CEH, CopperPoint Insurance Companies
- Moderator: Frank J Grimmelmann, President & CEO, Arizona Cyber Threat Response Alliance (ACTRA)
12:30 PM | Keynote | Global Threat and Trends Impacting the Nation
- Thomas MacLellan, Director Government Affairs & Strategy, Palo Alto Networks
12:55 PM | Spotlight Power Presentation | A Look at Web3 Strategies for Solving the Problems of Responsible Disclosure and SBOM
- Mike Manrod, CISO, Grand Canyon Education/Grand Canyon University
1:10 PM | Spotlight Interview | Cyber Reporting Rules Highlights & the 118th Congress
- Megan L. Brown, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
- Interviewed by Caroline Lynch, Founder and Owner, Copper Hill Strategies, LLC
1:25 PM | Refreshment Break/Visit Exhibitors
1:45PM | Spotlight Power Presentation | The Fall of Ransomware….Not!
- Brian Grayek, Director of Information & Cybersecurity, REDW
2:00 PM | Spotlight Power Presentation
2:15PM | Afternoon Keynote Speaker
2:40 PM | Presenting Sponsor Presentation | Arizona Commerce Authority
3:10 PM | Spotlight Power Presentation
3:25 PM | Closing remarks/Networking
3:30 PM | Event Ends
Call for sponsors!
Please contact us at [email protected] for more information on becoming a sponsor of this event.
ACTRA ADVISORY BOARD