Point B invites you to a candid conversation regarding Diversity & Inclusion. Many organizations have been on their Diversity & Inclusion journey for some time and yet, progress is slow and missteps continue to occur. Meaningful progress will only be made if we keep the conversation real….get uncomfortable, get authentic and get engaged. Join our panelists for meaningful dialogue on real experiences and take a journey to discover what we as leaders can do to walk a mile in someone else’s shoes in order to understand, build empathy and then take action.
During this discussion we will connect on:
• Where are we on the journey, what is being left unsaid, are we only scratching the surface?
• Do we even know or understand what experiences employees are living and the impacts they have on their work?
• Have we built the right cultures to allow employees to engage in meaningful authentic dialog to explore the realities of these experiences and bring their whole selves to work?
• How do you measure the effectiveness and success of programs put in place?
• Moderator: EJ Blanchfield – Point B, Chief Operating Officer
• Charlotte Diener – W.P. Carey School of Business, Executive in Residence
• Jackie Hunter – Banner Health, Director, Diversity & Inclusion
• Laura Lynn Smith – ADP, Division Vice President/General Manager
• Rachel Mushahwar – Intel, Vice President & General Manager US Sales Enterprise, Government, Next Wave Cloud Providers
• Eva Vazquez Ortiz – Thunderbird School of Global Management, Director, Global Family Business & Entrepreneurship Center
We hope you can join this impactful event to: learn more about Diversity & Inclusion, collaborate with other business leaders in the Greater Phoenix area and enjoy some drinks and appetizers in a wonderful setting.
5:00 – 5:45 pm Networking
5:45 – 7:30 pm Discussion and Q&A
7:30 – 8:00 pm Networking
Heavy appetizers and beer/wine will be available!
SPACE IS LIMITED! RSVP by January 10, 2020 to secure your participation in this discussion with other Business Leaders. For questions please email Stephanie Hart at [email protected] or call 480.210.3577.
Event to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Thursday, January 23, 2020 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (MST)
2502 E Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
2502 E Camelback Road
Phoenix , Arizona 85016
January 23, 2020