Arizona Photonics Days 2021 – Expanding Optics and Photonics Technologies in Industrial and Commercial Applications
The fourth annual Arizona Photonics Days will be a virtual conference held March 3-5, 2021, just prior to Photonics West. Engage with your peers and industry leaders for technical discussions, industry trends, and virtual business connections with global attendees. There will be no cost to attend the 2021 virtual conference.
The focus of this year’s conference will be expanding the scope of optics and photonics technologies in industrial and commercial applications in Sensing and Metrology, Astronomy, Quantum Technology, Laser Technology, and Biomedical Technology.
- Expert Keynotes
- Technology and Business Presentations
- Company Presentations
- Panel discussions about trends and issues
- Dec. 2, 2020 – Jan. 27, 2021: Call for Papers is closed.
- Dec. 2, 2020 – Mar 1, 2021: Sponsor opportunities available. Download Sponsor Opportunities PDF HERE.
The conference will be held virtually over three days to best accommodate our local and international attendees:
- March 3: 7:00 am – 1:15 pm MST / 14:00 – 20:15 UTC
- March 4: 7:00 am – 1:15 pm MST / 14:00 – 20:15 UTC
- March 5: 7:00 am – 1:15 pm MST / 14:00 – 20:15 UTC
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, executives and professionals of optics and photonics companies
- Industry leaders whose companies apply these technologies
- Academic and industry scientists and engineers
- Optics cluster leadership and staff
The Optics Valley Committee gratefully acknowledges its 4th Annual Arizona Photonics Days Sponsors:
Interested in sponsoring the 2021 Arizona Photonics Days?
Contact email@example.com for information on the various sponsorship opportunities.
About Optics Valley
Optics Valley is the optics industry cluster for Arizona. The mission of Optics Valley is to catalyze, convene, and connect optics, photonics, astronomy, and supporting business interests throughout Arizona. Optics Valley is a committee of the Arizona Technology Council. www.opticsvalleyaz.org
About Global Photonics Alliance
Global Photonics Alliance creates bridges between all optics and photonics clusters to address common matters and facilitate communication and business among members around the world.
About Arizona Technology Council
The Arizona Technology Council is Arizona’s premier trade association for science and technology companies. Recognized as having a diverse professional business community, Council members work towards furthering the advancement of technology in Arizona through leadership, education, legislation and social action. www.aztechcouncil.org
Visit www.aztechcouncil.org/tech-events to view all of the Council’s upcoming virtual networking opportunities, engaging virtual tech events and in-person tech events.