Register now to connect, network, and learn at the 5th Arizona Photonics Days, January 19-21, 2022, in Tucson, Arizona
Join your peers and industry leaders for technical presentations, industry trend discussions, and business-building meetings at the 5th Arizona Photonics Days held in person at the University of Arizona BIO5 Institute in Tucson, Arizona.
- Technology and business presentations in 5 tracks: Quantum Information Science, Biomedical Technology, Astronomy, Sensing and Metrology, and Laser Technology
- Industry expert keynotes
- Every participating company has the opportunity to make a short presentation
- Networking opportunities to discuss trends and build personal relationships
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners, executives, and professionals of optics and photonics companies
- Industry leaders whose companies apply these technologies
- Academic and industry scientists and engineers
- Optics cluster leadership and staff
Optics Valley is committed to providing a safe, secure, and enjoyable environment for attendees, staff, and presenters.
- To enter the conference venue, all attendees and staff are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the event from a medical facility.
- All attendees and staff are required to wear a mask indoors unless actively eating, drinking or presenting.
- Registrants will be notified if any updates to these protocols.
CALL FOR PAPERS! Abstracts due December 6, 2021. Click HERE to download information.
University of Arizona, BIO5 Institute
Before December 6:
Interested in sponsoring the 2022 Arizona Photonics Days?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or download opportunities HERE.