EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
Join the technology and business community at the beautiful Lodge at Ventana Canyon Golf & Racquet Club on Friday, May 3rd, 2019 for the Arizona Technology Council’s 9th Annual Tucson Golf Tournament.
This scramble format tournament brings industry leaders and technologists together for a day of networking and sportsmanship. This is a great opportunity to play one of Arizona’s best courses at half the price. Each registration includes a sleeve of golf balls. The tournament will be followed by lunch, raffle prizes and the awards presentation.
All players will compete for prizes for the Longest Drive (male and female), and Closest to the Pin (male and female). There will also be a Hole-in-One prize competition provided by Jim Click and a Charity Hole to benefit the Girl Scouts of Southern Arizona. The top three Foursomes will win trophies and there will be many fantastic prizes included in our raffle drawing.
7:00 a.m. | Registration + Breakfast/Coffee
8:00 a.m. | Shotgun Start
1:00 p.m. | Lunch and Awards Presentations/Raffle Prizes Awarded
About The Lodge at Ventana Canyon Golf & Racquet Club:
The Lodge at Ventana Canyon sits against the backdrop of the Santa Catalina Mountains. Nestled within this spectacular setting is a semi-private country club and Lodge with just 50 suites and 36 holes of golf . Winding through the canyons and arroyos of this 600-acre desert preserve are Tom Fazio’s two 18 hole championship courses (Mountain and Canyon), which have won numerous awards as the best in the country. The Lodge has been a prestigious AAA Four Diamond property for 23 consecutive years, and their many awards showcases their commitment to the highest standards in service excellence. The Lodge reflects the spirit of warmth and comfort cherished by seasoned travelers.
Location: The Lodge at Ventana Canyon, 6200 N. Clubhouse Lane, Tucson, AZ 85750.
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is happy to extend a special rate of $129/night for anyone attending the Golf Tournament. To book, call 1-800-234-5117 and ask for a room under the AZTC Room Block. Please note that the Resort is a different property than the Lodge, although located only 0.5 miles apart.
Thank You to our Sponsors:
Delta Technology – Award Sponsor
Crown Concepts – Turquoise Sponsor
CenturyLink – Longest Drive Male Sponsor
Hexagon Mining – Longest Drive Female Sponsor
Staff Matters – Closest to Pin Male Sponsor
FirstDigital Telecom – Closest to Pin Female Sponsor
InterLink Engineering – Breakfast Sponsor
DPR Construction – Lunch Sponsor
Clements Agency – Golf Towel Sponsor
Axis Recruiting Solutions – Copper Sponsor
Bank of America – Copper Sponsor
Banner | Aetna – Copper Sponsor
CBIZ – Copper Sponsor
Cirrus Visual – Copper Sponsor
Cox Business – Copper Sponsor
FreeFall – Copper Sponsor
Nesco Resource – Copper Sponsor
Tucson Embedded Systems – Copper Sponsor
Vantage West Credit Union – Tee Sponsor
Raffle Prizes Donated By:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort – 1 Night Stay + Brunch for 2
- JW Marriott Starr Pass – 2 Night Stay
- Hilton El Conquistador Resort – 1 Night Stay + Breakfast for 2
- Courtyard by Marriott – 1 Night Stay + Breakfast for 2
- Hacienda Del Sol – 1 Night Stay + Brunch for 2
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon – 1 Night Stay + Golf for 2
- JW Marriott Starr Pass – Round of Golf for 4
- The Lodge at Ventana Canyon – Round of Golf for 4
- Casino Del Sol – Round of Golf for 4
- Forty Niner Country Club – Round of Golf for 4
- Tubac Golf Resort & Spa – Round of Golf for 4
- Diana Madaras – 2 Matted & Signed Artist Prints
- Arizona Lithographers – 1 Signed Artist Print
- Blue Canoe Marketing – 2 Gift Cards for Fox Restaurant Concepts
- Charro Steak House – 2 Restaurant Gift Cards
- Commercial Real Estate Group – 4 Restaurant Gift Cards
- Banner/Aetna – 1 Box of Golf Balls
- NPI Services – 2 Boxes of Golf Balls
- Arizona Cactus Ranch – Desert Products Gift Box
- Julie Originals – Desert Products Gift Basket
- Callaway Driver ($350 value)
- Anderson Custom Putter ($250 value)
- Callaway Golf Bag ($165 value)