Please join the Arizona Technology Council for its sixth annual MedTech Conference on
Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
Odd Couples: Collaborations in MedTech
The MedTech industry has seen tremendous growth in 2021-2022. New innovations to emerged because of the global pandemic, including telehealth, apps that support mental and physical well-being and wearables that monitor biometrics. So, what is in store for 2023? As the MedTech industry faces continued chip shortages, labor challenges and a reduction in private equity funding, the MedTech industry and the companies that enable them must work together to overcome barriers and challenges. This conference will highlight unique and unusual collaborations that address the challenges that lie ahead in 2023.
12:30 PM | Registration/Networking/Visit Exhibitors
1:00 PM | Opening Remarks
1:10 PM | Panel Discussion | Show Me The Money
- Bob DeLean, Chairman, Arizona Tech Investors
- Chris Yoo, Ph.D., Managing Director, Xcellerant Ventures
Moderator: Eric Miller, Principal & Co-Owner, PADT
1:55 PM | Panel Discussion | Filling the Talent Gap
- Rick Hall, PhD, RDN, FAND, Assistant Dean and Clinical Professor of Health Innovation, Mayo Clinic and Arizona State University MedTech Accelerator
- Ana Roscetti, MPH, Director of Workforce, Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
Moderator: Victor Assad, CEO, Victor Assad Strategic HR Consulting
2:40 PM | Spotlight Presentation | Introducing CAMI The Center for Advanced Molecular and Immunological Therapies – a new era in research to catalyze the next generation of precision health care treatments.
- Kenneth S. Knox, MD., Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs and Career Development. Interim Division Chief, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University of Arizona
2:55 PM | Afternoon Break/Visit Exhibitors
3:10 PM | Spotlight Presentation | Health Sciences Breakthrough: Smart bandage monitors and accelerates wound healing
- Artem Trotsyuk, PhD., Assistant Research Professor, University of Arizona
3:25 PM | Panel Discussion | Small Business Tech Transfer and Unique Partnerships
- Bruce Burgess, Director, Venture Development, Tech Launch Arizona, University of Arizona
- Dr. Elliott Cheu, Associate Vice President, University Research Institutes, University of Arizona
- Dr. Paul Westerhoff, Regents Professor, Fulton Chair of Environmental Engineering in the School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Arizona State University
- Mark Van Dyke, Associate Dean of Research, University of Arizona
- Sonia Vohnout, Founder/CEO, OppsSpot
Moderator: Jill Howard Allen, Vice President, Research and Development, Arizona Commerce Authority
4:10 PM | Panel Discussion | Collaborative Innovations
- Matthew Isiogu, Chief Revenue Officer, Contexture
- Eric Miller, Principal & Co-Owner, PADT
- Jake Perrine, Professor of Haptics and Human-Computer Interaction, University of Advancing Technology
Moderator: Dr. David B. Bolman, Provost, University of Advancing Technology
4:55 PM | Closing remarks
5:00 PM | Social Hour/Networking
6:00 PM | Event Ends
||EVENT VENUE SPONSOR|
|BRONZE SPONSOR||BRONZE SPONSOR||BRONZE SPONSOR|
Become an event sponsor!
Increase your visibility in the medtech, AI and digital health sector by becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at MedTech 2023.
Contact [email protected] to learn about the various levels of sponsorship to suit your organization.