Please join the Arizona Technology Council for its first annual E-Mobility and Clean Energy Summit on Tuesday, June 27, 2023.
The e-mobility and clean energy ecosystem in our state is growing exponentially. Arizona is positioned to become a tech leader in this fast-developing sector. We will address the industry’s future at our inaugural summit. Come join the conversation and enjoy this great opportunity to hear from companies and partners that are committed to creating a sustainable energy future and better future for our state.
12:30 PM | Registration/Networking/Visit Exhibitors
1:00 PM | Opening Remarks
1:20 PM | Fireside Chat
1:40 PM | Panel Discussion | Energy Resiliency in the state of Arizona
- Phoenix Vice Mayor Yassamin Ansari
- Mike Eugenis, P.E., Manager, Resource Planning, APS
- Nevida Jack, P.E. Nevida Jack, P.E., Manager, System Integration, SRP
- Maren Mahoney, Director, Office of Resiliency, Office of Governor Katie Hobbs
- Moderated by Victor Atlasman, Director of Engineering, Charging Ecosystems and Energy Storage Solutions, Nxu, Inc.
2:20 PM | Panel Discussion | State of Battery and Charging Manufacturing
- Michael Canada, COO, Sion Power Corporation
- Mark Hanchett, Founder and CEO, Nxu, Inc.
- Brian F. Keane, President, SmartPower
- Mark Sholin, Co-founder & President, Admiral Instruments
- Moderated by Eric Miller, Principal & Co-Owner, PADT, Inc.
3:00 PM | Afternoon Break/Visit Exhibitors
3:15 PM | Panel Discussion | Arizona, the Electric Motor State
- Michael Cruz, Manager, State Public Policy, Lucid Motors
- Alexia Bednarz, Senior Manager Sustainability Reporting, Nikola Corporation
- Dianne Kresich, Electric Vehicle Project Manager, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Adam Lenz, Head of Sustainability & Environment, Waymo
- Lauren Wilson, Senior Manager, Government Affairs, New Markets West, Cruise
- Moderated by Brett Dooley, Account Development Manager, Bosch Rexroth Corporation
3:55 PM | Panel Discussion | The funding climate for supporting start-ups and innovation
- Dr. Candace K. Chan, Navrotsky Professor of Materials Research and Associate Professor of Materials Science and Engineering in the Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University
- Dave Corsaro, Corporate Partnerships Manager, Plug and Play Arizona
- Manny Oliver, Director, SBIR/STTR Programs Office, US Department of Energy
- Hongbin Yu, Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Arizona State University
- Moderated by Jill HowardAllen, Vice President, Research and Development, Arizona Commerce Authority
4:45 PM | Closing remarks
5:00 PM | Social Hour/Networking
6:00 PM | Event Ends
1475 N. Scottsdale Rd., Building 3
Scottsdale , AZ 85257
SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center
June 27, 2023
12:30 PM - 5:00 PM
AZTC Member - $40 | Non AZTC Member $55Register