Please join the Arizona Technology Council for its first annual E-Mobility and Clean Energy Summit on Tuesday, June 27, 2023.
The e-mobility and clean energy ecosystem in our state is growing exponentially. Arizona is positioned to become a tech leader in this fast-developing sector. We will address the future of this industry at our inaugural summit. Come join the conversation and take advantage of this great opportunity to hear from companies and partners that are committed to creating a sustainable energy future and a better future for our state.
12:30 PM | Registration/Networking/Visit Exhibitors
1:00 PM | Opening Remarks
1:20 PM | Fireside Chat
- Phoenix Mayor Kate Gallego
- Steve Zylstra, President + CEO, Arizona Technology Council
1:40 PM | Panel Discussion | Energy Resiliency in the state of Arizona
- Phoenix Vice Mayor Yassamin Ansari
- Mike Eugenis, P.E., Manager, Resource Planning, APS
- Maren Mahoney, Director, Office of Resiliency, Arizona Governors Office
- Moderated by Victor Atlasman, Director of Engineering, Charging Ecosystems and Energy Storage Solutions, Nxu, Inc.
2:20 PM | Panel Discussion | State of Battery and Charging Manufacturing
- Michael J. Davidson, Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel, American Battery Factory Inc.
- Michael Canada, COO, Sion Power Corporation
- Mark Hanchett, Founder and CEO, Nxu, Inc.
- Brian F. Keane, President, SmartPower
- Moderated by Eric Miller, Principal & Co-Owner, PADT, Inc.
3:00 PM | Afternoon Break/Visit Exhibitors
3:15 PM | Panel Discussion | Arizona, the Electric Motor State
- Michael Cruz, Manager, State Public Policy, Lucid Motors
- Dianne Kresich, Electric Vehicle Project Manager, Arizona Department of Transportation
- Adam Lenz, Head of Sustainability & Environment, Waymo
- Moderated by Brett Dooley, Account Development Manager, Bosch Rexroth Corporation
3:55 PM | Panel Discussion | The funding climate for supporting start-ups and innovation
- Dr. Candace K. Chan, Navrotsky Professor of Materials Research and Associate Professor of Materials Science and Engineering in the Fulton Schools of Engineering at Arizona State University
- Manny Oliver, Director, SBIR/STTR Programs Office, US Department of Energy
- Hongbin Yu, Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Arizona State University
- Moderated by Jill HowardAllen, Vice President, Research and Development, Arizona Commerce Authority
4:45 PM | Closing remarks
5:00 PM | Social Hour/Networking
6:00 PM | Event Ends
||EVENT VENUE SPONSOR||PLATINUM SPONSOR|
|COPPER SPONSOR||BRONZE SPONSOR||BRONZE SPONSOR|
Become an event sponsor!
Increase your visibility in the e-mobility and clean energy sectors by becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at this conference.
Contact [email protected] to learn about the various levels of sponsorship to suit your organization.