CELEBRATE. LEARN. NETWORK!
The Arizona Technology Council (AZTC) and the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) proudly present the Tenth Annual Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at the Tucson Convention Center.
Network in person with over 400 business and tech leaders and learn what’s new and trending across Southern Arizona’s tech industries including transportation, automation, optics, biotech, mining, aerospace, defense, logistics, robotics, space exploration, IT and more!
BOOTHS FOR THIS EVENT ARE SOLD OUT!
AZTC Member: $45
Non-AZTC Member: $55
*Includes two drink tickets for the after5 reception and complimentary parking at Tucson Convention Center in Lot B, provided by UA Tech Parks Arizona.
10:00am | Exhibitor Set-up
12:00pm | Registration and Networking
1:00pm | Welcome, Keynote Fireside Chat, Innovator Presentations, Awards Ceremony
- Keynote Fireside Chat: Southern Arizona: The Next Space Frontier
- Hear from an out-of-this-world panel on Southern Arizona’s growing hub for space manufacturing. This region has tremendous assets in scientific research and an ecosystem of local technology and manufacturing companies that are pushing the bounds of what is possible. Hear our great panel: Grant Anderson at Paragon Space Development Corp, Catherine Merrill at Ruda-Cardinal, Benjamin Hernandez at Arizona Spaceport Alliance, and Greg Autry at Thunderbird School of Global Management ASU and NASA in a moderated discussion with Stephen Fleming at University of Arizona.
- Innovator Presenters:
- Recognizing Excellence in Southern Arizona
- Southern Arizona leaders will be honored for their contributions in these award categories:
3:00pm – 6:00pm | Exhibition and after5 Tech Mixer Reception
- Explore Opportunities at Tech + Business Expo
- Join the largest Tech + Business Expo in Tucson that showcases the amazing technologies of local companies. You won’t experience the scope of Southern Arizona’s tech community anywhere else for exploring opportunities, suppliers, or local prospects. The Expo features over 60 booth exhibitors from statewide companies. Join us for a champagne toast, live music, networking, food and music and fun!
4D Technology, American Barcode & RFID, Arizona Commerce Authority, AccountabiliT, AGM Container Controls, AmpleTech Refresh, Arete, Arizona Sands Club, AVI-SPL, Axis Recruiting Solutions, Arizona Lithographers, Blue Canoe Marketing, Blue Cross Blue Shield of AZ, City of Tucson, Coro Cybersecurity, Crown Castle, Darling Geomatics, Dataworks, Edmund Optics, EMI Health, Grand Canyon University, Hexagon, Hydronalix, In-Position Technologies, Involta, JNR Networks, LeeShanok Network Solutions, Leonardo Electronics, LightEdge, Lucid Motors, MJS Designs, MSS Business Transformation Advisory, One Step Secure IT Services, Optical Perspectives Group, Optics Valley, PADT, Palo Verde Clinical Research, Paychex, Penguin Solutions, Pima Community College and IT Department, Pima County JTED, Pima County One-Stop, Purple Platypus, Raytheon, Rincon Research, Rising Cloud, Rixon Technology, Ruda-Cardinal, San Miguel Corporate Internship Program, SARSEF, SciTech Institute, StartUp Tucson, Tucson Embedded Systems, UA College of Applied Science & Technology, UA Engineering Interdisciplinary Capstone, Vound Software, Westwind, Winsor Consulting Group, Wurth Additive Group, and more…
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Penguin Solutions – Innovator Presenter Sponsor
University of Arizona – Awards Sponsor
Involta – Champagne Toast Sponsor
LeeShanok – after5 Sponsor
PADT – after5 Sponsor
In-Position Technologies – after5 Sponsor
Raytheon Technologies – Lanyard Sponsor
Axis Recruiting Solutions – Bag Sponsor
Arizona Western College – Snack Sponsor
Blue Canoe Marketing – Marketing Sponsor
Arizona Lithographers – Printing Sponsor
KOLD News 13 – Media Sponsor
Edmund Optics – Internet Sponsor
Control Vision – Coffee Sponsor
StartUp Tucson – Raffle Sponsor