Registration for this event is now Closed. Due to the nature of the virtual platform no late registrations will be allowed.
Join over 400 local business leaders in discovering new technologies, great products, innovative and emerging Arizona-based tech companies and much more at the largest Tech + Business Expo in Tucson!
The Arizona Technology Council (AZTC) and the Arizona Commerce Authority (ACA) present the Eighth Annual Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo on Wednesday, October 7, 2020 virtually.
Connect, network, and discuss global technology issues with your peers and leaders in the industry while learning about the amazing technology from a variety of companies in optics, biotech, mining, aviation, defense, robotics, aerospace, IT and more!
Testimonial from actual user: “The virtual platform you chose is head and shoulders above the one I attended today. So the big advantage of #tucsontechexpo over other virtual shows is the interaction opportunities between the exhibitors and attendees, and attendees with other attendees, just like a real show. Really excited!”
- 9:00am – 12:00pm | Download software, set-up your avatar, explore the virtual campus
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm | Pre-event Beach Mixer
- 1:00pm – 2:30pm | Welcome, Keynote Speaker, Innovator Presentations, Awards
- Keynote Speaker: “Vision with Precision for Arizona and the Globe” – Roy Donelson, Strategic Engagement Systems, Raytheon
- Innovator Presenters:
- Expedient: “What is Cloud Native” – AJ Kuftic, Principal Technologist
- Optics Valley: “Building the Quantum Internet” – Dr. Saikat Guha, Director NSF Center for Quantum Networks
- Rincon Research: “The Future of Digital Signal Processing” – Asif Shahidullah, Electrical Engineer
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm | Virtual Booth Exhibition Hall
- 4:30pm – 5:30pm | after5 Beach Networking Mixer
*Everyone that attends, including exhibitors and presenters, will need to register and download the VirBELA platform. The day before the event you will be sent the event link to download. Download can take from 15-60+ minutes – please plan for enough time. Until then you may download the demo version here: https://virbelaevents.com/download/, create your personal avatar, and explore the VirBELA campus.
- Member $300
- Non-member $400
- For booth specs and information visit: VirBELA Recommended Booth Image Resolutions
- Member $20
- Non-member $40
- For VirBELA Best Practices (FAQ’s) visit: VirBELA Manual and Best Practices