DAS Technology, automotive’s leading consumer engagement technology company with the industry’s first next-level Consumer Data and Experience Platform (CDXP), is excited to announce a record year of revenue and EBITDA growth. This capped 2023 with a 120% year-over-year increase in dealer and OEM subscription growth and a slew of recognitions that cement its leadership position in the dealership software space.
Along with making Inc. magazine’s 2023 Power Partner list, DAS earned six prestigious Dealers’ Choice Awards, including the top award in two lead-generation categories, making DAS the most-awarded automotive dealer partner. DAS was recognized as the largest interactive marketing company and one of the largest software firms. The company was also named one of the Top 10 privately held companies in the Phoenix metro market, where DAS was founded in 2010.
“2023 was an amazing year for DAS, with a record year of growth in all areas. We rebranded to DAS Technology — keeping Digital Air Strike as one of our top divisions — executed our ninth acquisition in June with 3 Birds, launched multiple new products, and earned amazing awards that showcased our SaaS growth,” said Alexi Venneri, DAS Technology co-founder and CEO. “While it humbles us to have earned 15+ awards last year, we are most proud of our valued clients — who view us as partners — our patented SaaS technology, and the long tenure of our team, who are vested in helping our clients deliver an exceptional experience to consumers. DAS looks forward to another tremendous year in 2024, with many new SaaS solutions scheduled for release — the first announcements coming this week at the National Automobile Dealers Association’s (NADA) annual convention.”
DAS will unveil new SaaS capabilities designed to help dealers leverage data and key integrations to enhance the consumer experience, meet OEM requirements for customer satisfaction, and increase the profitability of service and sales transactions.
New and impactful capabilities include:
- AI-powered lead response and consumer messaging for increased sales performance.
- Smart SMS messaging for direct-to-consumer lead response and post-transaction (sales and service) surveys.
- Expanded vehicle merchandising capabilities through Microsoft Autos, Google, and Meta.
- Customer-in-equity and service targeting to drive sales upsells and higher dollars per repair order.
The company rebranded to DAS Technology in January 2023 to reflect its expanded technology solutions, services, and unique capabilities within its five divisions: Digital Air Strike, AUTOVATE, Bestride.com, LotVantage, and 3 Birds. DAS has acquired nine companies since its inception.
DAS Technology delivers value to thousands of retailers, partners, and OEMs through a range of subscription-based Consumer Experience (CX) technology, including consumer sentiment analysis, social media and reputation management solutions, patented lead response technology, customer retention capabilities, AI-powered intelligent messaging, and targeted digital marketing technology.
DAS Technology achieved the following growth supporting our clients and partners:
- Expanded our OEM program partnerships by adding eight new OEM relationships encompassing ten new SaaS programs. This increases the in-market OEM relationships to 37, with more coming in 2024.
- Delivered 9.2 million direct-to-consumer lead responses and follow-up communications, resulting in more than 2.4 million unique customers moving through the sales funnel to view dealership vehicle details pages (VDPs).
- Sent 2.5 million post-transaction (sales and service) surveys, generating over 1 million feedback messages and reviews, and responded to over 1 million surveys and AI Response Path conversations.
Additional recognitions and awards DAS Technology garnered in 2023:
- Named the largest Phoenix-area interactive marketing technology company by the Phoenix Business Journal, maintaining the top spot since 2016.
- Rose four spots to become the fourth-largest Phoenix-area software firm in the Phoenix Business Journal’s annual list.
- Named to magazine’s Power Partner list for the second consecutive year, joining other top-notch business-to-business partners from across the globe.
- Ranked as one of Arizona’s top privately held companies with Phoenix Business Journal’s ACE (Arizona Corporate Excellence) Awards.
- For the third consecutive year, thousands of automotive dealers voted DAS as their partner of choice in six categories in Auto Dealer Today‘s 18th annual Dealers’ Choice Awards, including reputation management, used vehicle leads, virtual BDC (Business Development Center), digital marketing, new vehicle leads, and data mining.
About DAS Technology
DAS Technology is a leading SaaS Consumer Engagement Technology company that helps consumers have a better experience by assisting retailers in leveraging innovative communication platforms more efficiently and helpfully. DAS features the automotive industry’s first next-level Consumer Data & Experience Platform® (CDXP), enabling over 9,200 retailers, partners, and OEMs to increase consumer response and lead conversions by leveraging patented AI-powered digital technology and generating measurable ROI. A pioneer in digital response, social media marketing technology, and consumer engagement solutions, DAS Technology deploys omnichannel messaging, mobile apps, software, and consumer engagement technology to monitor, respond, improve, and convert more consumers into customers for businesses in the United States, Canada, and 32 additional countries. DAS Technology divisions include Digital Air Strike, AUTOVATE, BestRide.com, LotVantage, and 3 Birds. More information is available at dastechnology.com.