The Arizona Technology Council Foundation is seeking a part-time Accounting Assistant reporting to the Arizona Technology Council’s Director of Finance. This position helps maintain all financial records for the Arizona Technology Council Foundation.
- Process bank reconciliations
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts Payable for financial review
- Prepare and reconcile Accounts Receivable for financial review (including creating and sending invoices for the various Foundation programs; working with various accounting departments of schools and other entities to ascertain invoicing requirement; and making Accounts Receivable calls for outstanding invoices)
- Enter monthly journal entries as provided by the Director of Finance
- Aid in providing financial information for grant requests
- AD HOC reporting as required by the CEO, Executive Director and Director of Finance
- 24 hours a week.
- Midtown Phoenix office location
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume as soon as possible to Anne Rody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Arizona Technology Council Foundation
The Arizona Technology Council Foundation is a private, non-profit charitable foundation established to nurture, support and grow the capacity and capability of the STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) ecosystem in Arizona.