Council Members May Benefit from Significant Savings and Gain Access to Banner|Aetna’s Member Portal for Finding Doctors, Checking Claims, Prescriptions and More
PHOENIX, December 20, 2018— To provide Arizona technology companies with better access to premium healthcare, the Arizona Technology Council today announced that it is working with Banner|Aetna to offer Council members an opportunity to enroll in Banner|Aetna’s new Health Benefits Program, effective immediately. The program has the potential to offer significant savings and an easy to use patient-centered, technology-focused online platform for finding the correct doctor, checking claims, prescriptions and more.
“Engaging with Banner|Aetna to provide a premium healthcare program is a big benefit to Arizona’s technology industry,” said Steven G. Zylstra, president and CEO, Arizona Technology Council. “By becoming a Council member, this critical resource can help technology companies attract top-talent and boost the physical, mental and financial health of all employees.”
Banner|Aetna is a new healthcare company in Arizona, which was created as a result of the collaboration between two industry leaders in healthcare and health insurance: Banner Health and Aetna. The program offered by the Council is self-funded for groups that have up to 50 eligible employees and that can enroll at least five employees.
Benefits of the program include:
- Up to 22.5 percent savings when selecting providers within the Banner|Aetna performance network which features: Banner Health Network, HonorHealth and Innovation Care Partners
- The ability for employers to offer up to four of the 33 plans provided on two networks
- Access to the online member portal which features the redesigned DocFind search engine to help patients connect with the correct doctor and other resources
- An integrated customer service line that provides one number to connect with both healthcare and insurance resources
- Significant savings on the Apple Watch® – for as low as $25 plus tax
“The Banner Health and Aetna collaboration was developed to streamline the healthcare process, save costs and provide critical care to those in need,” said Rhian Madrid, manager, Small Group Sales, Banner|Aetna. “We are proud to contribute to the success of the Arizona technology community by offering this program to all members.”
To find out more about the Arizona Technology Council’s members-only Health Benefits Program, please visit www.aztechcouncil.org/pbp