At this year’s Southern Arizona Tech + Business Expo (taking place at the The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson on Wednesday, October 15 from 12:30pm – 6:30pm) the Arizona Technology Council will be honoring one technology leader (individual) and one manufacturing company during the Expo’s Closing Remarks. With our industry partners (thank you to the Southern Arizona Manufacturing Partners (SAMP),the Arizona Manufacturing Council (AMC), the RevAZ Program of the Arizona Commerce Authority, and the University of Arizona’s Tech Launch Arizona), the Council is seeking nominations for each of the two awards. Criteria for each award is listed below and to submit a nomination for either, please click here (takes less than a minute to nominate).
Technology Leader of the Year Award
For an individual with exceptional leadership in technology, innovation and manufacturing.
- Minimum of five years in senior roles.
- Must currently be in a senior management role.
- Is visibly active in the community and a well known leader.
Manufacturing Company of the Year Award
For exceptional business results and industry + civic leadership.
- Minimum of five years in business
- Must have customers in Tucson and statewide (ideally global exporter)
- Demonstrate an innovative product or manufacturing process
- Arizona based headquarters
Nominations close at the end of business on Monday, October 6. An independent committee will review an select the winners.
If you haven’t yet registered to attend, this is tech’s largest event in Southern Arizona so make sure your company is represented by signing up today.