Renaissance Personnel Group will be presenting the Council’s last Lunch and Learn of 2011 on“Why Do People Act The Way That They Do?” on Tuesday, December 13 at Telesphere in Scottsdale. Renaissance has provided the Valley with talented professionals in the areas of executive recruitment and professional contractors since 1994. Lauren Crider, our presenter, joined the company in 2005. In addition to being a Certified Professional Behavioral & Values Analyst, she’s a new mom, foodie, lover of people and sub-par comedian. Here are her top 10 reasons for attending Tuesday’s Lunch and Learn.
10. You’ll finally understand why @merrylake and I are always using the obnoxious Twitter hashtag #bestfriends. We just can’t help it.
9. You will learn things about yourself that will help you communicate more effectively with others.
8. There is a reason that CEO’s are at the top, and you’ll learn why.
7. You’ll get to see a picture of my adorable new baby. Preview: he’s fat.
6. We will be serving Chick-fil-A. Everyone loves Chick-fil-A.
5. You will gain more respect for how your co-workers, friends and family communicate.
4. I’ll finish this sentence: “The perfect profile for hiring salespeople is…”.
3. I want to see your smiling face in the audience.
2. Because you cannot put a price on creating a cohesive team to increase productivity.
1. I will teach you how to use the information we discuss to get that special Christmas gift you’ve been hinting at to your spouse for the last month. Nicely, of course.
For more details on the last Lunch and Learn of 2011, visit the Council’s website.