AZTC Platinum Sponsor TechTHiNQ is hiring an Experienced Marketing and PR Manager to serve its high-tech clientele.
TechTHiNQ is seeking a creative and resourceful content marketer and public relations professional with strong writing and media skills. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing all aspects of client service for our amazing technology-focused clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 500. This individual also needs to be able to translate complex information into human, relevant and compelling terms. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to get involved with a well-established consultancy with great growth potential.
- Manage all aspects of client service
- Write, direct & deliver webinars, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, social media posts, videos, blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, emails and press releases
- Develop strategic content marketing strategies that are engaging and measurable
- Secure coverage for client news in business and trade press channels
- Build audience engagement in social media channels
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field or commensurate experience
- 2-4 years of post-graduate experience in marketing or public relations, preferably with technology-focused companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid media pitching experience to business and tech media
- Self-starter, able to work in a home environment
- Detail oriented with ability to juggle shifting priorities and deadlines
- Team player, positive attitude
- Significant opportunity for professional growth and promotion
- Salary range of $50K – $75K, based on experience
- Health insurance stipend reimbursed monthly
- 20 days of paid PTO in addition to the traditional eight national holidays
- Fun, collaborative environment and team
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume as soon as possible to Linda Capcara, email@example.com.