- Chandler-Gilbert Community College celebrates 30th anniversary
- Terkel guest blog: 15 tips for where to find diverse tech talent
- Thunderbird at ASU launches virtual reality experience in Phoenix
- TSMC board approves company’s investment of billions in Arizona
- ONE Community celebrates 10-year anniversary of UNITY Pledge
- Sales Xceleration guest blog: Recession proof strategies for sales leaders
- Raytheon expands into University of Arizona Tech Park
- Qwick partners with Super Bowl Host Committee, local businesses to fill thousands of temporary jobs
- Honeywell Aerospace to test sustainable aircraft fuels in Phoenix
- Paragon IT Professionals guest blog: 2023 tech hiring looks promising
- Fresh off merger with Arizona Grantmakers Forum, Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits looks to expand impact
- Scottsdale-based Encora acquires Pennsylvania tech services company
- BestCompanies AZ guest blog: Top companies that support diversity through employee resource groups
- Raytheon‘s planned reorganization will affect company’s Arizona operations
- Tucson tech: Longtime optics firm Breault Research Organization part of growing sensor business
- Vincit CEO Ville Houttu sees potential for tech firm to grow in AZ
- DAS Technology unveils new CDXP technology features at NADA 2023
- Optiv, Advanced Business Learning and cStor, A MicroAge Company appear on January 2023 episode of AZ TechCast on cybersecurity
- Digital Air Strike strategically rebrands to DAS Technology and acquires seventh company
Learn how public-private partnerships are playing a pivotal role in positioning Arizona as an attractive place to do business.
Join the Council and Phoenix Business RadioX TODAY, February 24 for an engaging AZ TechCast podcast segment that you won’t want to miss.
Tune in live from 1-2pm to hear Ryan Hendrix of the ASU Cloud Innovation Center, Shelbe Hunsaker of Amazon Web Services and Vic Narusis of the Arizona Commerce Authority discuss their predictions for how public-private partnerships will impact Arizona’s evolution over the next 5-10 years.
This Tuesday, hear from a panel of cybersecurity experts eager to share their experiences, knowledge and expertise with you.
Register for the Council’s Virtual Tech Speaker Series this Tuesday, February 28 to hear this panel of speakers share inspiring stories about their cybersecurity careers, discuss the global factors influencing the industry’s evolution and suggest tips for how to jump start your career in cybersecurity. You won’t want to miss this event!
Register for the Council’s next Tucson after5 at Darling Geomatics to support their geospatial land surveying services.
Register for this after5 Tech Mixer on Thursday, March 16 to learn more about 3D/LiDAR scanning, drone surveying, hyperspectral imaging (HSI), land and mine surveying and more. Darling Geomatics teams will be providing live demos showcasing the engineering advantages today’s technologies can deliver
The Council recognized as one of “11 top business organizations you must know”
Thank you to InBusiness Magazine Phoenix for recognizing the Council as one of “11 Top Business Organizations You Must Know” in its February 2023 magazine.
The AZ Tech Council and SmartPower partner on Solarize at Work program
The Council and SmartPower have announced a new partnership named Solarize at Work to help employees at Arizona’s leading technology companies go solar.
My View: Arizona poised to lead in reshoring U.S. mineral production
As industries like clean energy and aerospace and defense boom, so does our demand for the critical minerals that power them. Steve Zylstra, the Council’s president and CEO, believes this positions Arizona to lead the reshoring movement.
Announcing the Winter 2023 edition of TechConnect Magazine on clean energy
Dig into the Winter 2023 edition of TechConnect Magazine, produced by Yeager Marketing, for data and stories that illustrate Arizona’s growing leadership in clean and renewable energy.
Two new executives elected to the Council’s board of directors
Amy Walters, VP of product operations at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, and Todd Russell, VP at Alliance Bank of AZ, have been elected to serve on the Council’s board of directors for three-year terms.
Water wisdom: AZ’s water security depends on smart policy and tech innovation
Flip to pages 56-58 of the December 2022 issue of Green Living Magazine to see Steve Zylstra and Doran Miller discuss the need for smart policy and technology innovation to sustain Arizona’s water future.
The Council’s Political Action Committee advocates for tech companies at the local, state and federal level, vets political candidates and endorses those with track records in supporting pro-tech legislation. Support the PAC to take a stand for technology and bolstering Arizona’s economic recovery.
Explore award-winning employers, browse tech jobs and get expert advice on all your most important career questions. BestCompaniesAZ features companies with outstanding benefits and a variety of opportunities in technology, sales, service, finance, marketing, HR and more.
Click HERE to find your dream job at one of Arizona’s BEST tech companies!
It’s no secret that Arizona has a vibrant startup ecosystem, and AZ Venture Development Corporation is happy to be a part of it.
The AZ Venture Development Corporation (AVC) invests in early-stage technology startups across enterprise, consumer and bio-health tech—all while helping catalyze access to equity capital for underserved founders and communities in Arizona. Register for this Virtual Tech Speaker Series on Tuesday, March 21 to learn all about this new venture capital investor with a mission to accelerate growth in early-stage venture capital investments.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the Council’s upcoming 2023 MedTech Conference on Wednesday, March 22.
As the med-tech industry faces continued chip shortages, labor challenges and reduced private equity funding, the industry and the companies that fuel its growth must work together to overcome many barriers. The Council’s MedTech Conference on Wednesday, March 22 will highlight the unique collaborations that are working to address the challenges that lie ahead in 2023
- AZ needs more convenient EV charging stations, gas stations can’t compete
- SRP Solar for Nonprofits to provide solar energy to two Valley nonprofits
- Lucid joins the EV price war with $7,500 ‘credits’ on some models
- U.S. Dept. of Energy approves funds for Arizona’s updated Weatherization Assistance Plan
- Maricopa County’s ozone pollution is high and getting worse
- ASU startup scores funding from Shell for fire-safe lithium-ion battery research
- Without an energy office, will AZ get its full share of the Inflation Reduction Act?
- 2023 and beyond: How electric vehicles are changing the world
- Phoenix City Council votes to spend $230M on low- and no-emissions buses
- Here’s how new legislation could boost Arizona solar development
- Nikola Corp. unveils HYLA brand to represent its growing hydrogen business
- Atlis debuts proprietary megawatt AC/DC charge handle and cable design, successfully delivering unprecedented 1,200A+ and 1,000V+ in charge tests
- Partnership brings collaboration and investment to large-scale U.S. green hydrogen production projects
- Phoenix launches shared micro mobility program: E-scooters, e-bikes, pedal bikes more accessible
- More federal dollars coming from climate law for Western wildfire management
- Massive Jove Solar project in Arizona moves closer to reality
P.S. CLICK HERE to learn more about the federal energy and infrastructure-related grants and opportunities in Arizona from present through April 30 as part of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act.
2023 PLATINUM SPONSORS
2023 VISIONARY & CONTRIBUTING SPONSORS
AGM Precision Machining | Alliance Bank | APS | AudioEye | Blue Canoe Marketing | Caterpillar | cStor | Involta | Keap | Meta | Metz & Associates PLLC | Michael Beach Consulting | MSS Business Transformation Advisory | Pacific Office Automation | Pima Community College | Qwick | Rincon Research | Solugenix | Sun Corridor Inc. | Tech Parks Arizona | Waymo
Register for the Council’s upcoming Phoenix and Tucson tech events and Optics Valley optics + photonics events.