Arizona Technology Council Launches new Website to Connect State’s Burgeoning Technology Industry
Allbound services team delivers sleeker portal that offers visitors more interactive features and easy-to-access information
PHOENIX, Arizona, April 27, 2015 – The Arizona Technology Council has unveiled a new website that offers its members and followers worldwide compelling new features that make it easier for businesses to connect with Arizona’s expanding technology industry. The new site can be viewed at: https://www.aztechcouncil.org/.
“We have launched a more interactive and better-designed website because there is a need for broader and more insightful coverage of Arizona’s technology sector as it continues to grow,” said Steven G. Zylstra, president and CEO of the Arizona Technology Council. “We want to ensure that our constituents will find the best and most up-to-date information available and have easy access to the many benefits of membership. With the new look and multiple social media elements, we’re also seeking to draw a new generation of students and young minds into Arizona’s technology industry.”
The enhanced site was built by the professional services team at new Council member Allbound, an enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup headquartered in Scottsdale that helps businesses grow sales through channel partners.
The new site includes:
- A media-center style interface with enhanced navigation
- One-click access to TechFetch.com, one of the fastest growing niche technology job portals in the U.S., reaching over two million tech professionals
- A streaming Instagram gallery from tech events around the state
- A front-page rolling ticker for a quick and easy view of the Council’s latest events
- Faster event registration with member logon and saved profiles
- A Twitter feed and blog page with the latest Council insights and member news
- Easy access to the latest digital version of the newly re-launched TechConnect magazine, published in conjunction with the Arizona Commerce Authority
- A quick link to the Council’s Business Essentials Program with significant discounts on products and services technology businesses need most
- Complete and up-to-date information on the Council’s numerous public policy issues and easy download of its 2015 Public Policy Guide
- A complete member directory, searchable by keyword and category
“The team at Allbound have all been members of Arizona’s technology and business sector for years,” said Scott Salkin, founder and CEO of Allbound. “While building a new tech company in the state’s booming startup ecosystem, we were excited to also have the opportunity to expand the website of the technology industry’s premier trade association. The interface and navigation, new social and multimedia features and future mobile capabilities will help visitors get to the knowledge, tools and resources they need, faster.”
In May of 2014, through an affiliation with Technology Council of North America (TECNA), the Arizona Technology Council in partnership with TechFetch.com, launched a new co-branded Career Center focused on Arizona technology job opportunities. With easy access through the Council’s new website, the goal is to help Arizona’s technology companies reach more local candidates, as well as out of state candidates, by utilizing the TechFetch platform. All Council members are invited to register for a 7 day free trial that includes 10 job postings and 100 resume views, and will receive an additional one-month free access to the system ($299 value) with their annual subscription, by visiting: http://www.techfetch.com/job/aztc/.
About the Arizona Technology Council
The Arizona Technology Council is Arizona’s premier trade association for science and technology companies. Recognized as having a diverse professional business community, Council members work towards furthering the advancement of technology in Arizona through leadership, education, legislation and social action. The Arizona Technology Council offers numerous events, educational forums and business conferences that bring together leaders, managers, employees and visionaries to make an impact on the technology industry. These interactions contribute to the Council’s culture of growing member businesses and transforming technology in Arizona. To become a member or to learn more about the Arizona Technology Council, please visit www.aztechcouncil.org.