Early-stage bioscience firms are invited to apply to become participants in the 2016 Flinn Foundation Bioscience Entrepreneurship Program, which offers $30,000 in funding and services to help each evolve into thriving businesses.
To be considered as one of up to six companies that will be selected, applicants must be engaged in the commercialization of bioscience research and biotechnology and/or the sale of products in the areas of:
- medical devices and equipment
- drugs, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics
- agricultural feedstock and chemicals
- research, testing and medical labs
- bioscience-related distribution
Program information is at www.flinn.org/entrepreneur.