Nominations for the 2017 Arizona Technology Council Governor’s Celebration of Innovation (GCOI) Awards have been extended until Friday, August 25th. No nominations will be accepted after that date.
2017 Award Categories
Here are the categories for the 2017 Awards. Please click on the link to access the nomination form for the award category listed.
The Individual/Company Awards:
• William F. McWhortor Community Service Leader of the Year
• Ed Denison Business Leader of the Year
• Judges Award – (Judges award is selected by the GCOI Nomination committee and is based on the award submissions for all the GCOI categories)
Three companies within each of the following categories will be honored as the winners at the GCOI event:
- Innovator of the Year – Start-Up Company
• Innovator of the Year – Small Company
• Innovator of the Year – Large Company
• Innovator of the Year – Academia
About 2017 GCOI
The 2017 GCOI Awards will honor technology leaders and innovators from across the state, attracting more than 850 attendees for a night of networking, food and entertainment. This year’s event will take place at the Rawhide Events Center on Thursday, November 2 from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM and will consist of a theatre style awards program with sit-down dinner followed by a Tech Jam after-party complete with food, drinks, live music, and teambuilding fun!
2016 Award Winners
Last year’s event celebrated some of the most innovative and prestigious technology companies in Arizona. Some of our 2016 winners include:
- Innovator of the Year – Startup: Life 365
- Innovator of the Year – Small: SimpleView
- Innovator of the Year – Large: Avnet
- Community Service Leader of the Year: Tomas Gorny, Nextiva
- Pioneering Award: Intel
- Judge’s Award: WebPT
View the full list of 2016 winners here.
Nominate Your Company Today!
Don’t miss the chance to showcase your company’s innovation and success; apply today! All finalists will receive a FREE spot in the Tech Jam Showcase to display your organization’s culture.