Phoenix-based BeyondTrust, a cybersecurity company dedicated to preventing privilege abuse and stopping unauthorized access, has added new team members. Their names and positions are:
- Koby Amedume – The senior director marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Asian-Pacific (APAC) region is responsible for marketing for international operations with specific focus on growing reach and market share.
- Scott Carlson – As technical fellow, he provides support within all aspects of the business, including architecture, strategy, cloud initiatives and external communications.
- Sam Ghebranious – The regional director for Australia & New Zealand is responsible for expanding presence and accelerating growth in the region.
- Ho Nam – The APAC channel director oversees all aspects of partner development and management.
- Tim Strempfer – The senior director of professional services is in charge of bridging technical and business requirements with a focus on customer success.